Peppermint no bake Cheesecake. Making rich, creamy cheesecake is easier than you think. Find Deals on Jello Cheesecake No Bake in Bread & Pastries on Amazon. No bake cheesecakes are so easy to make, look decadent, and taste so incredible.
No-Bake Peppermint Cheesecake with Oreo cookie crust and peppermint cheesecake filling together makes a delicious and easy no-bake treat. It is a perfect no-bake dessert for busy holidays. Christmas is not the same without peppermint candy. You can cook Peppermint no bake Cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peppermint no bake Cheesecake
- You need of For Crust.
- You need 1 1/2 of :cups mint oreo cookies, crushed.
- You need 3 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- You need of For Filling.
- You need 16 ounces of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 of teapoon vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pure peppermint extract.
- Prepare 16 ounces of cold heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- You need of For Whipped Cream Topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of cold heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of confectioner's.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of For Garnish.
- It’s as needed of crushed peppermint candy.
This no-bake dessert is festive, delicious and easy to make. Plus, don't forget to follow us as we share even more ideas on each account. This delicious, yet simple no bake white chocolate peppermint cheesecake is perfect for the holidays. The cheesecake mousse is creamy and quite fluffy.
Peppermint no bake Cheesecake step by step
- Make Crust.
- Spray a 9 inch springform oan with bakers spray.
- Combine mint oreo cookies and butter in a bowl. I crush the cookies in a food processor first..
- Press into prepared pan and freeze while preparing filling.
- Make Filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, salt and both extracts until smooth.
- Beat in drops of food color now to desired pink color, keep in mind the color will lighten when folded with whipped cream so go a bit darker than you want at the end.
- Beat cream to soft peaks.
- Add Confectioner's sugar and beat until it holds its shape l.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture in 3 additions until uniform in color.
- Pile into prepated crust and smooth out and refrigerate at least 6 hours.
- FOR Whipped Cream Topping.
- Beat cream until soft peaks form, beat in confectioner's sugar and vanilla.
- Top mint layer with whipped cream.
- Garnish with crushed mint candy. Keep refrigerated.
- Remove sides of springform pan.
- Slice and serve.
There are peppermint chunks folded into the cheesecake and it's topped with a white chocolate drizzle, whipped cream, and peppermint candies. If you are looking for an easy Christmas dessert, this No Bake Peppermint Cheesecake will be perfect. Great subtle peppermint flavors in this super simple cheesecake. Makes for an amazing holiday dessert. No Bake Peppermint Cheesecake No bake cheesecakes are so easy to make, look decadent, and taste so incredible.