Oreo's no-bake Cheesecake. Find Oreo Jello No Bake in Cookbooks on Amazon. This easy No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe is rich, creamy and sure to delight the entire family! And gone within a few hours.
This simple no-bake cheesecake makes a perfect dessert for any time of year! Variations on this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake: Add some mint extract and some green food coloring for a mint oreo twist. Add some strawberry Jello powder for a strawberry oreo cheesecake. You can have Oreo's no-bake Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo's no-bake Cheesecake
- Prepare 36 of Oreo's cookies.
- Prepare 5 Tbs. of Butter.
- Prepare 3-3/4 of slabs of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 Tbs. of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 cup of milk (warmed).
- Prepare 1 packet of Gelatin (about 1 Tbs.).
Add in some melted chocolate for a no bake chocolate oreo cheesecake. Try some of the other Oreo flavours to really mix things up — the options are endless! This cold and creamy cookie cheesecake is so easy to make with just a handful of ingredients! Oreo crust – like I mentioned, store-bought is great or you can make a homemade Oreo crust.; Softened cream cheese – be sure it's softened!
Oreo's no-bake Cheesecake instructions
- Prep: Separate Oreos away from cookie and cream in two separate bowls..
- Put the cookies in a food processor and pulverize cookie to dust. Put crushed cookies in bowl. Take 1/2 cup of cookie dust and set it aside for later. Melt butter. Add butter to crushed cookie in bowl. Mix to get the consistency of wet sand. Dump "wet sand" in a spring form pan. Flatten evenly the bottom of pan, locked. Set aside..
- In a sauce pan on medium high heat, add cream cheese, Oreo cream, sugar and (clear, if you have it) vanilla extract. Stir till smooth, no lumps! Meanwhile, put milk in microwave for 30 seconds. Add gelatin to milk and stir to combine thoroughly. Add to cream cheese mixture. Cook and stir till boil. Remove from heat and add mixture to spring pan. Smooth out till flat. Add 1/2 cup extra cookie dust on top to cover completely. Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving. Enjoy!!!.
It will be much easier to deal with. This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is light, fluffy and creamy and loaded with Oreo chunks! Made with no oven and just a handful of ingredients! The sun is shining, the weather is getting warmer and it's all about easy no bake desserts, especially no bake cheesecake, like No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake and No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake! I don't know anyone who likes having the oven going when it's crazy.