Pumpkin cheesecake crepes. Get access to daily recipes, tips, product recommendations & so much more! Wow your friends, family and guests with daily recipes, product recommendations & advice. Prep Crepe Batter – Start by whisking together the eggs, milk, vanilla, cornstarch, sugar, and pumpkin puree.
Cream in the sugar, salt, lemon juice and vanilla. Whisk to smooth, very wet batter. Pumpkin-infused crepes filled with creamy Mascarpone cheese and pumpkin, for a pumpkin cheesecake center! You can have Pumpkin cheesecake crepes using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin cheesecake crepes
- Prepare 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp. of Pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs, room temperature.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of pumpkin purée.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk, warmed.
- Prepare 4 tbsp. of Butter, melted.
- It’s 8 oz. of reduced-fat cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
- It’s of Pecans and/or confectioners' sugar for garnish.
Given my love for crepes, and my general household's love for pumpkin cheesecake, this combination was bound to happen. These pumpkin crepes are delicious light and golden crepes, flavored with actual pumpkin and pumpkin spice for the perfect fall breakfast. Stuffed full of pumpkin cheesecake for a perfect fall brunch or breakfast. I'm one of the people who looks forward to pumpkin season all year long.
Pumpkin cheesecake crepes step by step
- In medium bowl, combine flour,pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- In large bowl, beat eggs. Add sugar, 1/3 cup pumpkin purée beat until smooth. Whisk in milk and 3 tbsp. Melted butter. Add milk mixture to flour mixture; mix until smooth. Chill for 1 hour..
- Make filling: combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup maple syrup, remaining 1 cup pumpkin purée, 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice and pinch of salt; set aside..
- Brush bottom of nonstick 8 in. Skillet with some remaining melted butter; heat pan on medium until hot. Pour scant 1/4 cup batter into pan; tilt pan to evenly coat bottom cook for 2 minutes until underside is slightly browned. Flip and cook for 30sec. Stack and keep warm in oven..
- Add 2 tbsp of filling and roll. Add garnish and enjoy!.
It's one of the best fall flavors, whether. Using from-scratch pumpkin puree makes this autumnal dessert (or weekend breakfast!) truly luscious. Blend all of the crepe ingredients, except the flour, together. Pumpkin cream cheese filled crepes are a delicious combo of easy-to-make crepes and rich pumpkin cheesecake wrapped together to delight your taste buds! While the batter is resting, combine all the filling ingredients and whisk until smooth.