Simple Strawberry Cheesecake.
You can cook Simple Strawberry Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Strawberry Cheesecake
- Prepare 5 of large eggs or 6 Medium eggs.
- Prepare 1 of creamcheese.
- It’s 120 g of condense milk.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- It’s 1 pack of strawberries…around 350g.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
Simple Strawberry Cheesecake instructions
- Separate egg yolks from the white.
- Mix egg yolks and creamcheese and condense milk. Blend well.
- Whip separately the egg whites until fluffy.
- Blend in the two mixtures..add vanilla.
- Cooked the pack of frozen strawberries in medium heat…add white sugar a little at a time to assess level of sweetness.
- Layer your pan with baking oil/Spray. Pour in your mixture. Tap pan to remove air bubbles in mixture.
- Put your pan in a rectangular larger pan with 1/3 filled with warm water. Put in preheated oven. Bake for 30mins at 180C or 50mins at 325F.
- Once done…remove pan…let cool..then add the strawberry jam above it..
- Cool inside ref chiller for 30mins before serving..