Chocolate chunk banana ice cream. Wondering how to make banana ice cream in the Nutribullet? Here's how I like to do it! Oh – and I also love adding a few cacao nibs for good measure.
Ripe Banana's and Chocolate what a great flavor combination. Roasted Banana Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream is full of rich caramel and vanilla flavors with chunks of chocolate throughout. Pour the bananas and gathered syrup into a blender. You can have Chocolate chunk banana ice cream using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chunk banana ice cream
- Prepare 2 of large bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of liquid coffee creamer i use vanilla almond creamer.
- You need 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of lite coconut cream.
- It’s of 2 Tablespoons raw honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chunks plus 1 or 2 Tablespoons separate.
Add the milk, cream, salt, vanilla paste, and remaining sugar. Banana Ice Cream – Step One: Let the bananas ripen before peeling. It turns out that frozen bananas are good for more than just dipping in chocolate. If you freeze a banana until solid, then whiz it up in a blender or food processor, it gets creamy and a little.
Chocolate chunk banana ice cream step by step
- Slice and freeze bananas.
- Mix almond milk and coffee creamer and pour into a ice cube tray and freeze.
- When bananas and almond milk mixture is frozen add to a blender and pour in coconut cream and honey and blend till smooth and well mixed then add in 1/2 cup chocolate chunks and lightly blend till chunks are slightly broken up and mixed.
- Pour mixture into a container and sprinkle on a 1 or 2 Tablespoons of the chocolate chunks add a tight fitting lid and freeze till solid. Softened to eat. Enjoy !.
If using an electric ice cream maker, place the body into the freezer overnight. It's crazy that just one simple ingredient — frozen bananas — can turn something like ice cream healthy. Dark Chocolate Chip Banana "Ice Cream". Cut bananas into coins and place in freezer in a sealable bag. Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.