No Bake Earl Grey Cheesecake. Find Deals on Jello No Bake Cheese Cake in Bread & Pastries on Amazon. No Bake Earl Grey Cheesecake step by step. Over medium heat, bring to a simmer, stirring continuously.
Featuring a lemon drizzle base, fruity blueberry layer and earl grey infused cheesecake topping – they're light, refreshing, creamy and so delicious. The cake should have risen A LOT but will deflate gradually. It should be jiggly and appear as if it is not completely cooked through. You can cook No Bake Earl Grey Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Bake Earl Grey Cheesecake
- It’s 250 g of Cream cheese.
- You need 370 g of Heavy whipping cream (separated).
- It’s 140 g of Powdered sugar (separated).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 6 g of Earl Grey tea.
- You need 100 g of Chocolate digest biscuits.
- It’s 30 g of Butter (melted).
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- It’s 200 g of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- Prepare 55 g of Lemon syrup.
I'll start out with a light-hearted and easy blog post today: How to make Earl Grey cheesecake. My friends and I made this cheesecake this past Saturday. It turned out very well, and I'll cover the recipe below. This post belongs to part of a series: Treats for Tea.
No Bake Earl Grey Cheesecake step by step
- To make earl grey cream for filling: Add 260g of heavy whipping cream and tea leaves to saucepan. Over medium heat, bring to a simmer, stirring continuously. Once it reaches a simmer, immediately remove from heat and steep for at least an hour, longer if a stronger tea flavor is desired. Once the mixture has steeped, strain into a separate container and place in refrigerator to chill for approximately 2 hours. While mixture is chilling prepare lemons and biscuit base..
- To make candied lemons and lemon syrup*: Slice the ends off a fresh lemon. Thinly slice lemon. Remove seeds where possible. In a heavy bottomed pan add water and sugar, slowly bring to a simmer. Once simmering add lemon slices in a single layer and allow to simmer in simple syrup until translucent. Remove to a cooling rack and leave until cool. Pour remaining syrup into a container and refrigerate..
- To make chocolate biscuit base: Add the chocolate digest biscuits to your food processor and pulse until a fine crumb forms. Transfer to mixing bowl and add melted butter. Mix until crumb feels like wet sand. Press into your 6 inch pan making sure to form an even layer. Put in refrigerator to set for at least 10 minutes..
- To make the filling**: Add cream cheese, 125g of powdered sugar, and vanilla extract to a bowl and mix until smooth. In a separate bowl, begin whipping the earl grey cream while slowly incorporating remaining powdered sugar. Whip until semi stiff peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Pour over biscuit base. Refrigerate 4-6 hours to set..
- To make lemon whipped cream: In a cold bowl, combine remaining heavy whipping cream and 55g of previously reserved lemon syrup and mix until stiff peaks form..
- To finish: Remove cheesecake from fridge. Add lemon whipped cream in whatever design you desire. Add a couple of candied lemons for garnish. Serve cheesecake just below room temperature..
- Notes: *Roll the candied lemons in sugar after they are just cooled for a little extra sweetness. **Be sure your earl grey cream is completely chilled and you are using cold equipment. Since the mixture was heated it doesn't whip as readily as unheated cold cream..
Picture for a moment sitting in a drawing room, complete with gilded ceiling, ornate furniture inlaid with mother-of-pearl, and dainty Sèvres tea service brimming with a fragrant black. Always loving slightly unusual flavorings, I elected to go with an earl grey tea flavored cheesecake, and to complement the lemony flavor of the bergamot, the crust is made from animal cookies, which have a slight lemon flavor, which I boosted with lemon zest.. Bake in a water bath (to avoid cracking) until the cheesecakes are still a little. This is a pretty special cheesecake, not only is to no bake and vegan friendly, but it also uses our earl grey tea! Earl grey & clotted cream cheesecake make a statement.