Vanilla Cheesecake for One.
You can cook Vanilla Cheesecake for One using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Cheesecake for One
- It’s 2 ounces of cream cheese, at room temoerature.
- It’s 1 of large egg white.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sour cram.
- You need 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s as needed of oreo cookie crumbs.
- Prepare as needed of whipped cream.
- It’s as needed of fresh fruit.
- You need as needed of mint chcolate Andes candies.
Vanilla Cheesecake for One step by step
- Spray a 10 ounce microwave safe ramekin with nob stick spray.
- In a bowl beat all ingredients except crumbs until smooth.
- Por into prepated ramekim and microwave on high 45 seconds, check it, it should be pulling away from the sides of the ramekin and appear almost set. Cook at 10 second intervals if it is not don, but dont overcook it should be not quite set in the center.
- Cool to room temperature than cover and refrigerate until cold at least 2 hours.
- Run a thin knife around edge of ramekin and invert onto plate.
- Sprinkle top with oreo crumbs, whipped cream and fresh berries.