Yummy Cheesecake. Find Deals on Cheesecake Delivery in Gourmet Gifts on Amazon. Banana Cheesecake with Cream Pie Topping "A combination of banana cheesecake and banana cream pie all rolled into one dessert! Lemon Meringue Cheesecake "Light and tangy in a perfect mix." – Valda Walsh.
Cheesecakes all sizes and for all occasions!! PLUS: Get more cake recipes, easy no-bake cheesecakes, and adorable mini-cheesecake ideas! Salted Caramel Cheesecake Cupcakes Explore the endless recipe variations of one of the most sinfully delicious desserts out there. You can cook Yummy Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy Cheesecake
- Prepare 16 of oz/ 1lb of cream cheese.
- It’s 3 of eggs room temp.
- It’s 1 c of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of lemon juice/ zest of 1 lemon.
- It’s 8 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 8 TBSP of flour (optional).
- It’s 1 lb of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 package of ground almonds.
- You need stick of butter.
Super delicious, refreshing and real easy to make No Bake Dessert. This recipe is so incredbly easy and doesn't use many ingredients. This Lovely lemon cheesecake is a great dessert to make for parties, or if you. This indulgent recipe marries two delicious desserts: lemon bars and cheesecake.
Yummy Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 300° and butter a 10 inch spring-form pan.
- For the crust take the ground almonds and some melted butter (or oil) and make it into a crumble-like texture. Add sugar to taste. This is more of a gauging with your eye sort of thing. You can use regular wheat flour instead too. Flatten the mixture onto the bottom of the pan. I go for a thin crust layer which would just about cover any spots showing on the pan..
- Separate the eggs and set aside the whites..
- In a separate bowl whip up the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the sugar. Mix in the yolks, lemon juice or zest, optional vanilla, whipping cream, optional flour and set aside..
- In a separate bowl beat up the egg whites into a snow – ie until firm.
- Fold the snow into the cheese mixture.
- Pour into the pan and bake for 45 minutes..
- While the cake is baking mix the sour cream and sugar for the topping..
- After 45 minutes, remove the cheese mixture from the oven and spread the sour cream very gently over the cake. The cake will still be a bit soft so be careful not to break it.
- Bake for another 10 min.
- Don't worry if the cake is still wobbly.
- Let it cool and refrigerate overnight or stick in the freezer for quick results. And a strawberry drizzle is awesome to go with this..
- Enjoy some deliciousness!.
This cheesecake is delicious and pretty easy to make. It was my first time making a cheesecake so I read through many of these reviews prior to. I added some cinnamon to the crust like one other reviewer did – and added some lemon juice and lemon extract to the filling – it was just a slight lemon flavor but perfect! In fall or any time of year, this nutty, rich and delicious pecan pie recipe is one I am proud to serve. While it seems very special, this caramel pecan cheesecake is a snap to make. —Becky Ruff, Monona, Iowa So Yummy brings you fun food ideas and recipes for your cooking and baking adventures.