Mini Oreo Cheese Cakes. These Mini Oreo Cheesecakes make a perfect dessert! An easy two ingredient Oreo crust topped with a smooth and creamy Oreo cheesecake filling. Oreo Mini Cheesecakes are a creamy and delicious dessert that's surprisingly easy to make!
Mini Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes are a bite-size dessert featuring creamy cheesecake These Mini Oreo Cheesecakes are definitely one of my favorite Oreo desserts along. Reviews for: Photos of OREO Mini PHILLY Cheesecakes. These creamy individual mini Oreo cheesecakes cheesecakes are filled with Oreo pieces and have a whole Oreo cookie at the bottom, making it pretty and quick to prepare! You can have Mini Oreo Cheese Cakes using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Oreo Cheese Cakes
- Prepare of Cookie crust.
- Prepare 4 ounces of Oreo cookie crumbs- about 10 cookies –crushed fine.
- You need 1 1/2 ounces of brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 ounces of butter — melted.
- Prepare of Cheese Cake Batter.
- You need 1 pound of cream cheese — softened.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of each eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream (I have used sour cream or half and half and they come out great).
Once prepared, refrigerate the cheesecakes until The final mini Oreo cheesecakes are topped with fresh Oreo whipped cream and. Lighter Mini Cheesecakes with Oreo CrustYummy Healthy Easy. These Mini Oreo Cheesecakes are an Oreo lovers dream! With an Oreo cookie crust, an oreo cheesecake filling, and topped with a chocolate and oreo ganache.
Mini Oreo Cheese Cakes instructions
- Cookie crust.
- Mix the crumbs, brown sugar and melted butter together by hand in a bowl until well combined..
- Place a paper liner in the muffin cups and spray the inside of the paper liner with pan spray. (This will help the cheese cakes come losse from the liners after they cool).
- Place 1 1/2 tablespoons of the crumb mixture in to each muffin cup. If you have extra distribute it between the 18-20.
- With a 1/3 of a cup or asmaller measuring cup press and smooth the crumb mixture..
- Cheese cake batter.
- Cream the cream cheese, cream and sugar together in a mixer on high speed until smooth about 2 minutes. scrape the bowl and mix for one more minute..
- Next Add the eggs and vanilla gradually with the mixer on.Stop, drop and scrape bowl after each addition. (NO LUMPS).
- Be careful not to beat a lot of air into the cheesecake batter..
- With a portion scoop or a tablespoonu fill each of the cups about 80 %. If you have extra distribute it between the 18-20.
- Bake in 300F oven until the cheesecake is set. It should Jiggles like Jell-O and have a very slight hint of brown (about 20-25 minutes depending on the oven).
- Allow to cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate until full cooled overnight. (*Note these freeze well, I make them a week ahead for events and they taste great).
- We use a variety of topping or even thin sliced fresh fruit and brushed on melted apricot preserves or glaze..
- They are about 144 calories each if you make 20..
Single serving mini Oreo cheesecakes that can be vegan, keto, soy free… and NO baking required! To meet the hankering for something sweet, make Oreo cookie mini cheesecakes to satisfy that. These no-bake mini cheesecakes from Delish.com are the best. These mini cheesecakes are the easiest party desserts. Of course, these Mini Oreo Cheesecakes for Two don't have to be for Valentine's Day.