Oreo Cheese Cake in A Glass. Unbaked oreo cheesecake EKONOMIS / puding cheesecake oreo. For the base, I used digestive biscuits but you can use hobnob, graham crackers or any sort of crumbly biscuits. To make the cheesecake filling I.
If you don't, you can place the cookies in a Ziploc. This Oreo cheesecake bakes low and slow, in a water bath. A water bath (aka: bain marie) is a great way to provide gentle, even baking on any kind of custard. You can have Oreo Cheese Cake in A Glass using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo Cheese Cake in A Glass
- It’s 5 of oreos.
- You need 20 gr of cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of maize flour/corn flour.
- It’s 5 tbsp of condensed milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 glass of water (200ml).
- You need of NOTE!!! You can replace (cheese, maize flour and condensed milk) with only 1 glass (200gr) of Cream Cheese.
And a cheesecake is essentially a custard! This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is seriously the best cookies and cream cheesecake ever. Looking for more Oreo cheesecake recipes? However, you can definitely use Cool Whip if you prefer or are in a hurry.
Oreo Cheese Cake in A Glass instructions
- Remove cream (white part) from oreo cookies.
- Crush oreo cookies until fine crumbs. Use blender or zip lock or stone or hit ur oreos with a car/bus 😁 or do whatever u can..
- Boil water, add cheese, milk, oreos cream (white part of oreos), sifted maize flour/corn flour, sugar, salt. Then stir until thickened..
- Pour thickened cream in a glass then add crashed oreos then add cream then add crashed oreos again.
- Put grated cheese as topping..
- Put in a fridge then wait til 1 hour.
- Serve it.
Fold it into the cream cheese mixture until it's all combined. Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust, cheesecake filling, and chocolate ganache topping. If you love cake, brownies, cheesecake and Oreos, then these cake batter cheesecake brownies are just the thing for you. This Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake, is better than the restaurant recipe. It is so thick, chocolatey, rich and delicious.