Cheesecake Brownies. These Cheesecake Brownies are a mouth watering combination of two dessert favorites. Extra fudgy brownies topped with a creamy cheesecake layer makes for a an extra impressive dessert that no. This brownie cheesecake is YOUR cheesecake.
I love brownies, and am always testing new ways to make a moist and delicious brownie that won't cost me a ton of calories. These moist, decadent brownies are for chocolate and cheesecake lovers alike. Brownies are my grandson Noah's favorite, so we always make some when he comes to visit. You can cook Cheesecake Brownies using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Brownies
- You need of Brownie Batter:.
- It’s 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 8 oz. of semi-sweet chocolate, coarsley chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of + 2 tbsp. all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp. of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare of Cheesecake Layer:.
- Prepare 8 oz. of cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
These cheesecake brownies are a definite crowd-pleaser. Drop the reserved brownie batter in large dollops over the. Cheesecake Brownies. . . thick and fudgy with chocolate chips and a marbled cream cheese layer, these brownies are rich and delicious! Allow to cool completely before cutting.
Cheesecake Brownies instructions
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and chocolate together until completely smooth. Then, remove it from the heat, pour the mixture into a large mixing bowl and set it aside to cool slightly for 10 or so minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 9×9" square baking pan with non-stick cooking spray, then line with parchment paper, leaving an overhang to easily lift out the finished brownies. Set it aside..
- Whisk the granulated sugar into the chocolate and butter mixture. Then whisk in the 3 eggs, one at a time and whisking between each. Then whisk in the vanilla extract..
- Next, fold in the flour, cocoa powder and salt. Set this batter aside to prepare the cheesecake mixture..
- For the cheesecake mixture, in a medium bowl using a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Then beat in the sugar. Once that's combined, beat in the egg and vanilla..
- Spread half of the brownie batter into the prepared baking pan. Make sure the whole bottom of the pan is covered with batter. Spread the cheesecake mixture evenly over the batter. Spread the remaining brownie batter over the top of the cheesecake mixture..
- Bake for 32-36 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs. If the toothpick is clean, that means the brownies have overcooked..
- Place the pan onto a wire rack and allow the brownies to cool completely, then cover the pan and move it to the fridge to chill for about 2 hours. Use a large, sharp knife to slice them into squares once they've chilled. Store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week..
Cheesecake and Brownies may be two of the most popular desserts so why don't we combine them into one dessert bar? If you are a chocolate brownie fan, you. Fudgy brownies with cheesecake and premium Lucky Leaf® pie filling swirled on top! These brownies are rich and creamy and have three delicious desserts in one! Fudgy cheesecake brownies swirled with a cream cheese filling and chocolate chips.