Oreo CheeseCake (no bake). Oreo no bake cheesecake is a simple and delicious dessert. It is made with Oreo vanilla cookies, cream cheese, and whipping cream. No one can resist a slice of this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake – it's the ultimate summer dessert!
You'll love this easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe! Made with an Oreo crust and a simple cheesecake filling that's packed with Oreo crumbs & chunks of Oreo! No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is a cool and creamy dessert with a crisp Oreo crust and a rich cookie-filled cheesecake base. You can have Oreo CheeseCake (no bake) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo CheeseCake (no bake)
- It’s 300 grams of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 240 grams of Whip Cream/Heavy Cream.
- You need 250 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 100 grams of Butter/Margarine.
- It’s 16 pieces of Marie Biscuits crumbles.
- It’s 1 pack of Oreo Biscuits crumbles (additional).
Summer is all about easy, cool recipes. Living in Arizona, we are always looking for delicious recipes that are quick, don't require heating up the. Oreo cookies and cheesecake — how can you go wrong? I mean a No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake should be that way, right?
Oreo CheeseCake (no bake) step by step
- Break the Marie & Oreo biscuits (separate it's cream from the biscuits) into crumbles and put it in different bowl each..
- Melt the butter/margarine and mix it into the bowl of marie biscuits crumbles, get the cake pan (i use a 20cm diameters cake pan) and cover the pan edges with aluminium foil (to remove the cake easily from pan later) and then put the marie batter on its edges, after that put it in fridge for 15 minutes..
- Whip together the Cream Cheese, Whip/Heavy Cream, and sugar until it mixed (around 10-15 minutes), also you can add the oreo cream into the batter, and pour it into the cake pan that edges have already covered by marie crumbles and put it on fridge for around six hours (if your fridge was cold enough then just wait it for 2-3 hours).
- Add whatever topping you like, in this recipe i sprinkle the oreo crumbles on top of the cake.
- The Oreo CheeseCake were ready to serve (but slice it first okay, don't eat it whole 😆).
The Oreos get all soft and cake-like, then you have the tangy flavor from the I'm sure you've seen a No-Bake Oreo Cheesecakes before, but what makes mine a bit different is the white chocolate that's mixed in the no-bake cheesecake. This no bake oreo cheesecake is so delicious and quick to whip up – the test will be [email protected] can wait till [email protected] set to dig in! While I love no-bake cheesecake, it's not quite the same as a regular cheesecake. I actually had plans to make these Mini Oreo Cheesecakes the same night that I received a mini cheesecake pan as a Christmas gift. As soon as I opened the box I was so excited! how to make oreo cheesecake or no bake cheesecake with step by step photo: oreo crust recipe: firstly, with the help of food processor or a ziplock bag finally, cut and serve oreo cream cheesecake or store in refrigerator for a week or more. notes: firstly, use good quality cream cheese else, the.