Berry Cheesecake Yogurt Parfait. Creamy honey Greek yogurt parfait with fresh strawberries, blueberries, and crunchy granola. This berry parfait recipe is perfect for breakfast or dessert. Wash and dry the berries; hull and cut strawberries into pieces, if using.
Healthy homemade yogurt parfaits are simple to make. Perfect for an easy grab-n-go breakfast, quick snack or after dinner treat. Next: Toss some fresh or frozen fruit of your choice on top of the yogurt. You can cook Berry Cheesecake Yogurt Parfait using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Berry Cheesecake Yogurt Parfait
- You need 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt (vanilla or plain).
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp. of honey or maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granola or muesli.
- It’s 1 of small Graham cracker square, crumbled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mixed berries of choice.
Finally: Top it all with a some crunchy granola. Do these Berry Cheesecake Parfaits look too pretty to eat? Every spoonful of these Berry Cheesecake Parfaits is a masterpiece of flavor. Yogurt Parfait is an insanely easy breakfast made by layering yogurt with fresh raspberries and strawberries, then You can use regular yogurt or greek yogurt depending on your preference.
Berry Cheesecake Yogurt Parfait step by step
- Whisk together the yogurt, cream cheese and honey (or maple syrup). Pour it into an airtight container (I like to use mason jars)..
- Layer the granola, Graham crackers and berries over the top of the yogurt mix..
- That's it! Place the lid on your container and refrigerate until you're ready to eat it.they can be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days, but the granola will not stay crunchy after a day. It's still delicious though..
I've also made dessert parfaits layering the berries with frozen yogurt and a drizzle of honey on the top. These sweet little parfaits take everything that's good about cheesecake and make it way easier. You get the rich creaminess, graham cracker crunch and bright You get the rich creaminess, graham cracker crunch and bright berry flavor all in a fun individual portion. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen. This parfait is delicious to be enjoyed right after it is made, but you can also keep it in the fridge for a few days. This way the granola softens, but A sweet snack like this Blueberry Cheesecake Granola Yogurt Parfait with Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan is my new best friend.