Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake Bars. How about a little compromise…like some cinnamon swirl cheesecake bars? Have your attention now don't I? These cheesecake bars start with a super easy and yummy Krusteaz mix, and then finish with a really simple cheesecake layer!
Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake Bars-A lighter cheesecake with the simple flavors of vanilla and cinnamon swirled together! If I have one downfall (besides chocolate) it has to be cheesecake. You know those Cinnamon Cheesecake Swirled Pumpkin Blondies with Chocolate Chips I made a coupl'a weeks ago? You can have Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake Bars using 16 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake Bars
- You need of For Crust.
- It’s 2 cups of cinnamon graha cracker crumbs.
- You need 5 tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need 3 tablespoons of packed light brown sugar'.
- Prepare of For Filling.
- You need 2 (8 ounce) of packages of cream cheese, at room tenperature.
- You need 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream'.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of For Cinnamon Sugar Swirl.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed light brown suar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of all purpourpose flour'.
- It’s 2 1/2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon'.
- You need 6 of tablespoonsbutter.
Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake is my new favorite breakfast, snack, & dessert. These keto cheesecake bars are rich & creamy with cinnamon & cream cheese icing. You don't need a cream cheese glaze on top with this cheesecake-y filling. But then again, if you're already making these bars, you might as well go all out.
Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake Bars step by step
- Preheat the oven to 325. Line a 8 by 8 baking pan with foil, spray foil with bakers spray..
- Make crust.
- In a bowl combine graham crumbs, brown sugar and butter,.
- Press into pan and bake 10 minutes, cool on rack. Leave oven on.
- Make Cinnamon Swirl.
- Combine in a saucepan the brown sugar, cinnamon, flour and butter, cook, stirring over medium low heat until smooth. Set aside.
- Make Cheesecake Fillimg.
- In a bowl beat cream cheese. Salt. vanilla and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat in.
- Add sour cream and fold in.
- Spread 1/2 of cheesecake Filling over Crust abs smooth out. Using 1/2 of the cinnamon sugar mixture in mounds and swirl through batter.
- Swirl with skewer.
- Top with remaking cheesecake fillimg.
- Add remaining cinnamon mixture, dropping in mounds and swirling like before with a skewer. Bake about 35 to 45 minutes until just set with center slightly jiggly. Cool compleatly on rack to room temperature thecover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Lift foil to remove entire cheesecake and cut into bars.
These Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Bars are such a dreamy, creamy masterpiece! Smooth, vanilla-scented cheesecake is swirled with a rich, gooey brown sugar & cinnamon swirl topped on a cinnamon Top with remaining cheesecake, then remaining cinnamon mixture, swirling together. Roll out crescent dough and pinch the seams together. And the crazy delicious apple-cinnamon sugar topping takes it over the top in the best way possible. These Cinnamon Apple Cheesecake Bars are the best oatmeal bars you will ever have!