Exploding chocolate lava cheesecake cookie cup. I'll then fill them with my very delicious. Fill each cookie cup with a chocolate truffle. Place the circle over the top of the filling, and press down the edges to make sure it seals to the other dough.
Filled with Vanilla Cream Cheese Filled with vanilla cream cheese mousse and a swirl of chocolate sauce. There are few things better and more comforting than good old. Using refrigerated chocolate chip cookies dough as a base, these portable cheesecake cookies cups are the perfect dessert when entertaining! You can cook Exploding chocolate lava cheesecake cookie cup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Exploding chocolate lava cheesecake cookie cup
- You need of cookie cup recipe.
- Prepare 60 g of butter.
- Prepare 60 g of flour.
- It’s 30 g of white sugar.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s of Cheesecake recipe.
- You need 100 g of creamcheese.
- It’s 40 g of white sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 50 ml of milk.
- Prepare of chocolate ganache.
- You need 50 ml of milk.
- It’s 60 g of dark chocolate.
See more pictures in the easybaked gallery! Easy Chocolate Lava Cakes are so deceptively simple to make. Lava cakes are crazy easy to make. Like one bowl, a microwave, and some oven time and you're set.
Exploding chocolate lava cheesecake cookie cup instructions
- Prepare cookie cup by beating butter and sugar until smooth, add egg yolk, flour. Mix well and keep refrigerate at least 1 hour before use. Line cookie dough in a small cake mold (4 inch diameter). Then bake at 180C for 10 min..
- Making cheesecake batter by beating creamcheese, sugar. Add egg, vanilla extract and milk. Blend until smooth.
- Prapare chocolate ganache by warming milk in microwave and melting chocolate in warm milk until smooth..
- Assemble the cheesecake cup. Fill the cup base with a thin cheesecake batter layer then bake at 180 C for 5 min. Fill chocolate ganache to almost the top of the cup, leave thin space to fill cheesecake layer on the top of the cup. Bake at 180C for 10 min..
- Chill the cheesecake cup in the fridge for at least 2 hr.
- When ready to serve, microwave the whole cheesecake cup for 30 sec. then top with a scoop of ice cream to explode the lava out from the cup..
My kids have actually learned how to make them at home. The cookie cups are made in one bowl, you don't need a mixer, you don't. With a unique cookie crumb crust and extra-creamy filling, people think this dessert was made by a gourmet baker! Now: little flattened bits of cookie dough on top. Check out our video for how to make Cookie.