Strawberry shortcake cheesecake. Make the cheesecake everyone wants with our easy Strawberry Crumble Cheesecake Squares. Buy Strawberry Shortcake Cake at Amazon. So many of you have been requesting a ton of strawberry dessert recipes.
This Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake is one of the best cheesecakes you'll ever eat, and it's really a gorgeous dessert as well. It makes a stunning presentation when served, or on a dessert table. Into the bowl of a food processor, add flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. You can have Strawberry shortcake cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry shortcake cheesecake
- It’s of crust.
- It’s 2 cups of golden oreo cookies, crushed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) of margarine or butter, melted.
- You need of filling.
- It’s 3 of (8. oz) packages cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of strawberry extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of strawberry preserves.
- You need of crumble.
- You need 3 ounce of box strawberry flavored gelatin.
- Prepare 3.8 ounce of box vanilla instant pudding.
- You need 1/2 cup of chilled unsalted butter, divided.
- You need 1 cup of flour, divided.
Spoon in the other half of the batter and the repeat the strawberry process on top. Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake combines the rich and creamy flavors of everyone's favorite dessert, cheesecake, with the sweet, tart, and creamy summertime dessert of strawberry cheesecake to make the ultimate dessert for your next gathering. This dish pairs perfectly with the heat of the summer, whether you are enjoying the sunshine by the pool, on the beach, or just BBQing in your backyard. How to Make Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake.
Strawberry shortcake cheesecake step by step
- Crumble: In a small bowl combine the strawberry gelatin mix, 4 Tablespoons butter, and 1/2 cup flour. Using a fork to mix ingredients together until crumble forms. In another small bowl, combine the vanilla pudding mix, 4 Tablespoons butter, and 1/2 cup flour. Using a fork to mix ingredients together until crumble forms..
- Spread both the strawberry and vanilla crumble onto a lined cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat. Bake at 350F degrees for 10 minutes. *Check crumble at 5 minutes, stirring so that the crumble doesn't burn. Place pan in freezer for 10 minutes to cool down the crumble quickly to sprinkle on top of bars..
- Mini chopper or your choice to crumble topping. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine crushed cookies and butter and press into a 9 inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla, strawberry extract, eggs, strawberry preserves and sour cream.
- Pour into prepared crust and bake for 45 to 50 minutes and let cool..
- Put the crumble on top and serve..
I started off making this recipe by making the shortcake. Believe it or not, I'd never made a shortcake from scratch before! Shortcake is a little different than your typical cake. It's a little like a sweet biscuit, but with a slightly cakey-er texture. It's more crumbly than a cake, though.