You can cook Brownie Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brownie Cookies
- You need 2/3 cup of Flour.
- It’s 2 Tb of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 2 of large Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
Brownie Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two quarter sheet baking sheets with Silpats or parchment paper..
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl..
- Place 2 1/2 cups of the semisweet chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan. Slowly melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly..
- Combine eggs and sugars in a medium and use a mixer to blend on medium speed for 5 minutes. Reduce speed to low, beat in melted chocolate for 1 minute. Add flour mixture and mix on low speed for 20 seconds until combined. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Use a 1/2 Tb measuring spoon to form the cookies, spacing cookies 3 inches apart..
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, rotating pans halfway through until tops are shiny and crackly. Remove from oven and place cookies on a cooling rack and enjoy!.