Cheese Cake in Pressure Cooker. Making cheesecake in the pressure cooker is THE BEST method. The steady heat and steamy environment makes every bite creamy and I absolutely love all the recipes on "Simply Recipes " everything has always turned out delicious. I want to try this pressure cooker cheese cake, I have a.
Try this Japanese Cheesecake / cotton cheesecake recipe for a pillow soft, light & heavenly cheesecake you will ever make. Making Pressure Cooker Cheesecake is a piece of cake. To make it almost perfect in the pressure cooker is another story. You can cook Cheese Cake in Pressure Cooker using 13 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese Cake in Pressure Cooker
- You need of for crust.
- It’s 10 of Graham Crackers (I used chocolate graham).
- Prepare 4-6 T of Butter +/- melted.
- It’s 2 t of to 1.5T Brown Sugar (to desired level of sweetness).
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt.
- Prepare of for batter.
- It’s 16 oz of Philly Cream Cheese -room temp.
- Prepare 2/3 C of White Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sour Cream (Breakstones is good) -room temp.
- You need 2 T of Cornstarch.
- You need 2 t of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 2 Pinches of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
Remember, cheesecake batter will expand under pressure in the pressure cooker. Cooker cake recipe with step by step photos – Spongy and a soft, light textured delicious sponge cake made in pressure cooker.making a basic vanilla sponge cake in a pressure Tips for making cake in pressure cooker. Yes, you want to try it. Perfectly cooked cheesecake in about an hour from the PC.
Cheese Cake in Pressure Cooker step by step
- Process graham crackers to crumbs and combine in bowl with sea salt and brown sugar..
- Mix in the butter until mixture sticks together..
- Line sides and bottom of 7 inch spring form pan with parchment paper..
- Use spoon/measuring cup etc. to pack crumb mixture in bottom to form crust..
- Place pan in freezer while mixing batter..
- For batter see below.
- Mix the Sugar, Cornstarch and Salt in a small mixing bowl.
- Put Cream Cheese in a mixing bowl and beat with a hand blender on low until broken up..
- Mix in Sugar mixture on low a little at a time, scraping down sides as needed until combined..
- Add Sour Cream and Vanilla and mix on low until combined..
- Blend in Eggs one at a time until combined on low scraping down sides as needed..
- Take pan out of freezer and pour batter in..
- Tap pan on counter top to remove bubbles. You probably won't get all of them out. When finished cover pan with aluminum foil. Doesn't need to be air tight..
- Make a foil sling by folding aluminum foil sheet into approx. 3 inch strip long enough to allow you to put the pan in and out of the pressure cooker. After it's in, fold tabs down when placing pressure cooker lid on..
- Put liner in cooker and add 1 cup of water and trivet. Turn cooker on with lid removed to bring water up to where it's just beginning to boil.
- Put aluminum foil covered pan and sling into cooker folding tabs of sling down..
- Put lid on cooker..
- Cook on high pressure for 38 minutes. This time is due to the smaller size of the spring form pan and the depth of the batter..
- Allow full Natural Pressure Release..
- Remove with foil sling..
- Uncover and admire your beautiful work..
- Chill before serving..
Pressure cooker cheesecake was a bridge too far. I mean…who in their right mind would bother to make a cheesecake in a pressure cooker? To use the stove top pressure cooker like an oven, remove the gasket and whistle. Monitor the temperature of the pressure cooker to get a perfectly baked cake. For a hands-off approach, set your electric pressure cooker to the cake setting and adjust the temperature.