Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies. The best quick and easy chocolate cheesecake brownies recipe, homemade from scratch with simple ingredients. Soft, moist, fudgy, creamy, with swirls of cream cheese. This dessert is a cross between my super popular Fudgy Brownies with Crackly Tops and my incredible New York Cheesecake Recipe (No Water Bath).
These Oreo-filled cheesecake brownies are the ultimate indulgence. Bake this rich, squidgy chocolate traybake for an Easter sharing treat. Looking for recipes for cheesecake brownies? You can cook Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies
- Prepare of ~For brownie layer (these are the ingredients listed on the box).
- Prepare 1 Box of fudgey brownie mix for 9×13 pan (I used Duncan Hines).
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of ~For Cheesecake layer.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese – softened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbs of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 drops of deep pink GEL food coloring.
Taste of Home has the best cheesecake brownie recipes from real cooks, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Sift in the cocoa powder and flour, then mix in the baking powder and salt. Spread the brownie batter evenly into the prepared pan. Using an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth.
Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease the bottom only of a 9×13 baking dish. Set aside..
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients for the brownie layer with a wooden spoon until well combined..
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients except food coloring with a wire wisk until smooth. Add food coloring and wisk to combine..
- Pour brownie batter into prepared baking dish. Spread out into an even layer..
- Place dollops of the cheesecake mix evenly over the top of the brownie batter..
- Using a butter knife gently swirl the two batters together. Place in oven. Bake until just set. 20-25 minutes. Let cool at least 30 minutes before cutting. Enjoy!.
Dollop the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie batter. I can't wait for you to try this amazing recipe. The loaf pan is what I use for Easy Cinnamon Swirl Bread and the round pans are perfect for my Vanilla Cake from Scratch Recipe. Can you tell I love to bake and try new things? Bake this rich, squidgy chocolate traybake for an Easter sharing treat.