Easy No Bake-Cheesecake Pie. This easy no bake pumpkin cheesecake has layers of delicious cheesecake and pumpkin pie filling and is topped with creamy whipped topping. Two of my absolute favorite things are cheesecake and pumpkin pie, so why not combine them? I can honestly tell you that these two flavours together in one.
It's a little softer than a traditional cheesecake and there's no need for a springform pan and unveiling. Every time I bake a cheesecake recipe in the oven, the top cracks open and the recipe never works out for me. This is the easiest recipe and it DOES work! You can have Easy No Bake-Cheesecake Pie using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy No Bake-Cheesecake Pie
- You need 1 of store bought graham cracker crust.
- It’s 2-3 packages of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Prepare 2-3 of cap-fulls of concentrated lemon juice.
- Prepare 2-6 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1-2 packets of vanilla pudding mix.
- It’s 6-9 tablespoons of prepared vanilla pudding.
Just like the title states, this is the easiest no-bake cheesecake. The filling has a slight citrus flavor but it's not overwhelming. Pour pudding/cream cheese mixture into the pie dish and use a spatula to level the mix. Arrange the strawberries around the top of the pie.
Easy No Bake-Cheesecake Pie instructions
- (Allow cream cheese to soften at room temperature). In the mean time you'll have to make your Vanilla Pudding. Make this in the microwave as directed (with water instead of milk). Allow to cool..
- Once the cream cheese is softened, mix it with a handheld mixer until it becomes smoothe. Add your sugar and lemon mixing until incorporated..
- Add your 6-9 tablespoons of vanilla pudding, make sure you add this to taste. Mix well and taste the entire mixture, feel free to add more sugar or lemon if needed..
- Scoop filling into your store bought crust. Freeze for 1-2 hours or refrigerate overnight..
Drizzle a small amount of the light syrup on top. A fast and easy No Bake Cheesecake with a graham cracker crumb crust and a creamy smooth cheesecake filling. In the large category of cheesecakes, the one that is often overlooked, is what some call a "mock" cheesecake, but what I prefer to call a "No Bake" Cheesecake. This no bake cheesecake recipe is a family favorite. An easy, no-bake cheesecake recipe made completely from scratch!