Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats. Making rich, creamy cheesecake is easier than you think. Wow your friends, family and guests with daily recipes, product recommendations & advice. Travel-friendly and autumn-ready, these overnight oats will make you feel good about eating pumpkin pie for breakfast.
These healthy Pumpkin Overnight Oats have the comforting spiced and sweet flavor you expect from pumpkin pie, but with the satisfying, nourishing breakfast from a bowl of oatmeal. In a medium-sized bowl or overnight oats jar, add the oats, milk, yogurt, pumpkin puree and chia seeds.; In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, maple syrup and vanilla extract. It's fast, easy, vegan, gluten-free and delicious! You can cook Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree ( canned).
- You need 1 & 1/2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats.
- You need 3/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 & 1/2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 3 tbsp of greek yoghurt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond milk.
I know most people enjoy overnight oats during the summer months and start back on warm oats in the fall, but I simply had to make a pumpkin overnight oats recipe. And you know what, it's actually perfect for those early fall days when it's still pretty. My family loves anything with pumpkin and this oatmeal recipe is just perfect for fall mornings when you don't feel like turning on the oven. Adding a bit of salt to your overnight oats will really help balance the sweet flavor.
Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats step by step
- In a bowl,mix together all the ingredients until well combined..
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight..
- At the time of serving add extra almond milk if thick until it reaches the desired consistency..
- Drizzle with extra honey before serving..
Flavoring—In my base recipe down below, I use just vanilla extract, but the possibilities are really limitless! We have seven more overnight oats recipes at the end of this post to help spark your imagination (Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats are my. In a jar or other container with a tightly. Into a large bowl add: oats, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder. Into a separate bow add: milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla, egg.