Pumpkin Bars. Find Deals on Health Warrior Pumpkin Seed Bars in Breakfast Foods on Amazon. In a bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin until well blended. Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually add to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
In a medium bowl, mix the eggs, sugar, oil, and pumpkin with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Pumpkin bars taste just like pumpkin pie, but are just the right size for a portable, easy treat! You can have Pumpkin Bars using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bars
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1 2/3 C of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1 C of Unsalted butter.
- You need 15 oz of Can Pumpkin.
- It’s 2 C of All Propose Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream Cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 C of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 2 C of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Recipe of the Day Yummy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars. Pound cake mix makes a dense and moist crust for this creamy and smooth pumpkin cheesecake bar. By Kathy Scholz; Pumpkin Bars I. Taste of Home has the best pumpkin bar recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips.
Pumpkin Bars instructions
- Preheat oven 350*F.
- In a large mixing bowl beat eggs, sugar, butter, and pumpkin until nice and fluffy..
- In a separate bowl after together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda..
- Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture..
- Pour batter into prepped cake pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until knife inserted in the middle comes out clean..
- Make icing, but do not Frost until fully cooled..
- Icing: With an electric mixer cream together the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla. Gradually add powdered sugar..
Anything smaller creates thick pumpkin bars, which taste almost identical to pumpkin cake. A larger pan will promise thin and flimsy bars. Baking times can vary, so keep an eye on yours. Using an electric mixer at medium speed, combine the eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin until light and fluffy. Stir together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda.