No Bake Cheesecake in a Jar. Making rich, creamy cheesecake is easier than you think. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. For best results, read through the recipe and watch the video tutorial above before beginning.
These no bake cheesecake in a jar are the perfect picnic or backyard BBQ dessert. Make them ahead of time and serve. Top off each cheesecake in a jar with cherry pie filling. You can cook No Bake Cheesecake in a Jar using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Bake Cheesecake in a Jar
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- You need 6 Tbsp of Butter, melted.
- It’s 1 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- You need 8 Ounces of Cream Cheese, Softened.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- You need of Canned Cherry or Blueberry Pie Filling.
Enjoy this no bake cheesecake recipe! Now that you know how to make cheesecake in a jar, want to learn how to make other Mason jar goodies? Try this No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar recipe today! These little jars are packed with delicious cheesecake and make the perfect dessert for any occasion.
No Bake Cheesecake in a Jar instructions
- Here is a picture of the steps..
Guests will love how yummy they taste! No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar. Divide the graham cracker crust between the jars, gently press the crust down using your fingers or the back of a spoon then set aside. No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake in a Jar. This post and its photos may contain affiliate links.