Oats/chia cookies. These oatmeal chia cookies are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy snack. Oatmeal chia seed cookies made with coconut oil and applesauce are a vegan version of oatmeal cookies that make a hearty snack! Transfer to a medium bowl and fold in cherries, chocolate chips, chia seeds and oats.
I intended for them to come out thicker. Super simple, satisfying overnight oats with flax and chia seeds can be made in five minutes with only six pantry ingredients. These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are ultra chewy and naturally gluten free. You can have Oats/chia cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats/chia cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
These cookies are full of oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and chocolate chips! These cookies also have a great lemony flavor. Make a double batch of these lemon cookies to snack on through the day. Inspired by all of my favourite cookies, these Chocolate Chunk Tahini Oatmeal Cookies are a mix of everything I love in a cookie.
Oats/chia cookies step by step
- Whisk the butter and sugar together, first..
- Get all the dry ingredients, all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, chia seeds..
- Grind the rolled oats in a blender. Add the dry ingredients, oats to the sugar and butter mix..
- Knead the flour mixture, add some extra flour if you need to..
- Roll out the dough, with some dry flour..
- Make shapes with a cookie cutter..
- Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes at 350°F. Enjoy!.
Chia Overnight Oats made with chia, oats, and almond milk. So easy and perfect for a quick healthy breakfast on the go! The combined nutrients in chia and oats will get you well on your way to filling up on the daily nutrients needed to give you sustained energy, keep your heart healthy, and keep your digestive system. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who These are everything a chocolate chip cookie should be.