Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake. Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake. featured in For Cinnamon Lovers Only. So I hope you all love cheesecakes as much as I do. There are so many options and things you can do with them and they really aren't hard to make.
Pipe icing in a swirl over the top of the. Drizzle equal amounts of cinnamon swirl onto each pancake in a spiral motion. Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake has a crust made out of refrigerated cinnamon rolls, a super creamy cheesecake filling flavored with a brown sugar/cinnamon mixture, and on top is a layer of cream. You can cook Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake
- You need of Crust :.
- Prepare 135 gr (1 cup) of graham cracker crumbs.
- It’s 56 gr (4 tbs) of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of Cheesecake Filling :.
- It’s 340 gr of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Prepare 105 gr (1/4 cup) of sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 115 gr (1/2 cup) of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need of Cinnamon Sugar Filling :.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 50 gr (1/4 cup) of sugar.
- You need of Frosting :.
- Prepare 1.5 tbs of unsalted butter.
- It’s 35 gr (5 tbs) of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tbs of milk.
Press the slices into the bottom of. This cinnamon roll cheesecake is super easy to make and can be used as a dessert or a breakfast treat. This Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Recipe Combines Two Of The Best Desserts. This super delicious Keto Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake combines two of our favorite flavors into one tasty dessert.
Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Add cupcake liners to a cupcake pan..
- Combine the crumbs, sugar, cinnamon and melted butter. Divide the mixture between the cupcake liners (about 2 tablespoons per cup) and press into the bottoms..
- Bake the crusts for 5 minutes then remove from oven. Allow to cool while you make the filling..
- Reduce oven to 300°F (148°C). 2. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, flour and cinnamon until combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl..
- Add the sour cream and vanilla extract. Beat on low speed until well combined..
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating slowly and scraping the sides of the bowl after each addition. Set filling aside..
- In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar for the cinnamon sugar filling.
- Add about 1/2 to 3/4 of a tablespoon of filling into each cupcake, then sprinkle some cinnamon sugar over the filling, fully covering the filling. Repeat two more times for a total of three layers of filling and cinnamon sugar. The cupcakes should be mostly full..
- Bake the cheesecakes for 15-17 minutes, then turn off the oven and leave the door closed for another 5 minutes..
- Take the pan out of the oven and allow cheesecakes to cool for 15-20 minutes, then put in the fridge to finish cooling..
- When cheesecakes are cooled, remove them from the pan..
- To make the frosting, mix the butter until smooth. Add the powdered sugar, vanilla extract and mix and mix until smooth..
- Add the frosting to a ziplock bag with the corner cut off and pipe a swirl of frosting onto each cheesecake. Refrigerate cheesecakes until ready to serve..
A Real cheesecake that is actually baked! These cinnamon roll cheesecake bars are finger-lickin' good! Drop spoonfuls of the cinnamon roll filling over the cheesecake layer. Get the best Cheesecake Factory Cinnamon Roll Pancakes recipe on the ORIGINAL copycat recipe website! Todd Wilbur shows you how to easily duplicate the taste of famous foods at home for less.