Carrot cake cheesecake cake. Check Our Locations Page to See if Your Local Restauant Is Open for Dine-in Service. Reserve a Table or Order Online. Make carrot cake mixture: In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking soda.
I made your Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake recipe today, all I can say is WOW. This has made it to my recipe drawer for the future. Not only a good combo desert, but also a great recipe if you just want carrot cake or just Cheesecake. You can have Carrot cake cheesecake cake using 24 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot cake cheesecake cake
- Prepare of for the carrot cake:.
- Prepare 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded carrots.
- You need of for the cheesecake layer:.
- You need 2 packages (8 oz) of each) cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of for the frosting:.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 1 package (8 oz) of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
I am truly impressed on how this turned out and how amazing it tastes. This Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake has two layers of super moist carrot cake and a layer of creamy cinnamon cheesecake! The cheesecake comes together in one bowl, and the carrot cake does too! Just mix them in separate bowls, and layer into the pan like this: carrot cake on the bottom, dollops of cheesecake on top (not mixed in), followed by the remaining carrot cake, and a generous layer of cheesecake on top.
Carrot cake cheesecake cake instructions
- FOR THE CHEESECAKE LAYER: Prepare the cheesecake layer first. This can be done early in the day, or the night before. If freezing the cheesecake, can be stored 1-2 weeks in the freezer..
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Using a large roasting pan, add 1 inch of water to the pan. Place it on the lower 2/3 of the oven! Allow it to preheat in the oven..
- Prepare 9-inch springform pan by wrapping bottom of pan (outside) with double layer of foil. Line bottom (inside) with a circle of parchment paper..
- Beat cream cheese with granulated sugar for 2-3 minutes until creamy. Add in salt and eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition..
- Beat in sour cream and heavy cream, until light and fluffy (about 2 minutes). Pour into prepared 9-inch springform pan. Place pan in center of preheated roasting pan in the oven, making sure to be careful not to spill water..
- Bake cheesecake for 45 minutes. Turn oven off and let cheesecake sit in oven for an additional 30 minutes. Remove and cool completely on counter..
- When cooled, remove outside portion of the springform pan and place into the freezer for several hours or overnight. I put it in freezer for about 2 hours. If using within 24 hours, feel free to just refrigerate cheesecake!.
- FOR THE CARROT CAKE LAYERS: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two 9-inch cake pans..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, oil and eggs until blended. Add in flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Beat for about 2 minutes. Add in shredded carrots. Pour into prepared cake pans..
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool on wire rack for ten minutes. The remove from pans and cool completely..
- FOR THE FROSTING: In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and butter. Beat with whisk attachment for 3 minutes. Add in sugar, vanilla, and heavy cream. Beat for 3-4 minutes until light and fluffy. Fold in chopped pecans..
- To assemble the cake, layer one layer of carrot cake. Add the cheesecake then top with second layer of carrot cake. Spread on the frosting, first on sides then on top!.
- Store in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 3 days. ENJOY.
I *may* have just piped that straight into my mouth, FYI. Stir in drained pineapple, carrots, coconut and walnuts. Add ½ of the cheesecake batter, then the rest of the carrot cake batter and cheesecake batter. Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake is a beautiful and delicious cake to make for Easter, Mother's Day or other spring celebrations. It occurred to me the other day that I haven't given you a fabulous dessert to make for Easter Sunday!