Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Using refrigerated cookie dough for the crust takes out the fuss of forming a base from crumbs. The cheesecake layer comes together in minutes with three ingredients and a hand mixer.
Let's go ahead and combine two of my favorites today: chocolate chip cookies and cheesecake. With the help of refrigerated cookie dough, you have an incredibly easy and delicious dessert in no time at all. Because I'm all about options, please feel free to use your favorite homemade chocolate chip cookie dough in place of the refrigerated dough. You can cook Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars
- You need of Crust:.
- You need 2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of softened Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 2 cup of Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 8 oz of softened Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
The cheesecake for these chocolate chip cookie bars is very simple to make and very rich and creamy (as cheesecake always should be). As with all of my cheesecake recipes, this one uses a small amount of sour cream to really bring out the full flavor in these bars. It blends more easily with the other ingredients and from the beginning you're working toward a successful end result. Mix cream cheese, sugar, and eggs together in a bowl until smooth; spread over cookie dough in baking dish.
Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 9×9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray. Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt for crust..
- Cream together butter, brown sugar and sugar until fluffy..
- Add egg and vanilla and whip to incorporate. Add flour mixture and mix until incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Press 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan to form an even layer. Combine filling ingredients and beat until blended..
- Spread filling over the cookie dough layer and level..
- Crumble remaining crust dough over the filling layer. Bake for 40 minutes, or until cheesecake is set and cookie dough has browned. Allow to cool completely and chill before slicing..
In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugars until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, salt and baking soda; gradually add to the creamed mixture until blended. Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars with creamy cheesecake filling sandwiched between chewy chocolate chip cookie layers. They're a delicious marriage of two all time favorites! I find nothing more rewarding than the aroma and taste of warm, gooey cookies or dessert bars straight out of the oven.