Slutty Cheesecake Bars. Make cheesecake layer: In a medium bowl using a handheld mixer or stand mixer with the paddle. You won't need to apologize when you ask for seconds (and the recipe). Brownie Cheesecake Bars Recipe – Sweet and Savory Meals.
I've made my version of Cheesecake Cookie Bars for a while now, and I genuinely didn't realise that I have never posted. This recipe for Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Bars is delicious and addicting. Photographs and an easy how-to video included. You can cook Slutty Cheesecake Bars using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slutty Cheesecake Bars
- You need 16.5 oz of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough.
- You need 20 of oreo cookies.
- You need 2 (8 oz) of blocks of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need of Warm caramel to drizzle on top.
These mocha cheesecake bars have a mocha brownie base, cheesecake filling, and brownie topping. Set the bar higher with Blueberry Cheesecake Bars! This crowd-pleasing Blueberry Cheesecake Bar features juicy blueberries on a graham cracker crust. Fans of cheesecake will love these bite-sized desserts.
Slutty Cheesecake Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Line 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Press cookie dough into bottom of pan.
- Top with oreos, break if needed..
- Mix cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Put cheesecake mixture on top of oreo layer..
- Top with crushed oreos.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until center is slightly wiggly..
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight..
- Drizzle with warm caramel.
Crunchy and smooth, they're perfect for the holidays—or any other time.—Judi Oudekerk, Buffalo, Minnesota. These Sugar Cookie Cheesecake Bars combine sweet sugar cookies with creamy cheesecake for the ultimate dessert. They're topped with a tasty toffee crumble! Individual No-Bake Cheesecake – Creamy and mousse-like, this mini no-bake cheesecake is served in individual dishes, making it a fancy yet simple dessert. These cheesecake bars are perfect to bring to your next cookout.