Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. It is a great source of protein, and my kids love it. This search takes into account your taste preferences.
Being no bake, this is ready to refrigerate in no time! If you are looking for the best chocolate pudding Oreo dessert, this is it! We have made this countless times, even as a birthday cake for Ben recently. You can cook Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert
- You need 30 of Oreos.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 8 oz of whipped topping.
- Prepare 9 of peanut butter cups chopped.
- It’s 3.9 oz of pkg instant chocolate fudge pudding mix.
- You need 8 oz of whipped topping.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
S ummer is so close and the hot temperatures, are already in full swing where I live. Fold in half of the whipped topping. It's a cinch to whip together because it doesn't require any baking. Fold in half the cool whip and and mix well.
Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert instructions
- Crush oreos into fine pieces. Save 1/4 cup for topping..
- Mix remaining oreos with melted butter. Press in greased 8" square baking dish..
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar until smooth..
- Fold in whipped topping and spread over crust..
- Top with peanut butter cups..
- Beat milk, pudding mix and powdered sugar about 2 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping and spread over peanut butter cups..
- Top with remaining cookie crumbs..
- Refrigerate 2 hours..
It was pretty much cleaned up the day I made it. I just put my Oreos into a plastic ziplock bag and use a rolling pin (I was too lazy to drag out the. As a rule, you have to love sweet, rich desserts to even look at this picture! So if you have a sweet tooth, this post is for YOU! A more perfect union of flavors, there never has been.