Easy Strawberry popsicle. Be the first to review this recipe. These aren't sweet, so if you want them sweeter add in some honey. These homemade Strawberry Popsicles are a staple in our house.
These strawberry popsicles are so light and refreshing, especially with the addition of lemon juice and lemon zest. The lemon really helps to bring the strawberry flavor to life. Its best to use super ripe. You can have Easy Strawberry popsicle using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Strawberry popsicle
- Prepare 8-10 of strawberries washed and cut in to half.
- You need 3/4 glass of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream.
- Prepare 3-4 teaspoon of sugar(if need more sweeter add sugar to your taste).
- It’s of Popsicles mould.
These strawberry and pudding popsicles are really easy. Jump to the Strawberry Pudding Popsicles Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. If you have popsicle molds, definitely use them. These Easy Strawberry Marshmallow Popsicles are the perfect dessert to make with your kids this summer.
Easy Strawberry popsicle instructions
- In a blender take strawberries, milk, cream and sugar grind it to smoothie consistency.
- Pour it to popsicle mould.
- Keep the popsicles in the freezer for atleast 4-5 hours.
- Serve chill.
They taste just like a strawberry cheesecake and are topped with a graham cracker crust. In a large bowl or measuring cup, combine all ingredients. Stir or whisk until fully combined. Easy strawberry-watermelon popsicles to make with the kids. It's summertime and the temperatures are rising.