Reese's No Bake Dessert. See how to make this no bake Reese's dessert. It's a no bake dessert that's so easy to make! No-bake dessert is the best kind of dessert!
You'll love how easy they are to make. Frozen reese's pie recipe that is easy, no-bake and crowd-pleasing. Great cold dessert recipe for summer days. You can cook Reese's No Bake Dessert using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Reese's No Bake Dessert
- You need 1 pack of nutterbutter cookies.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chocolate sprinkles.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of confectioners sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 24 pieces of peanut butter cups.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of melted chocolate.
- It’s 1/8 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/8 of reese's pieces.
Chances are you've had one of these frozen dessert cream pies before. Come summertime, the last thing we want to do is have the oven running all day long. So when you're in need of a dessert (or two or three) for your family or a party, these ideas will take your dessert spread to the next level—no. See how to make this easy No-Bake Reese's dessert.
Reese's No Bake Dessert instructions
- Crush nutter butters and mix with chocolate sprinkles and melted butter..
- Press into bottom of 9×13 pan and refrigerate for 15 minutes..
- In large bowl whisk heavy cream until frothy..
- Add cream cheese, peanut butter, confectionery sugar, vanilla extract and sweetened condensed milk. Blend well..
- Place peanut butter cups face down on crust..
- Spread mixture on top of crust..
- Add melted chocolate, reese's pieces, or any other toppings you choose.
- Refrigerate and enjoy..
Create tasty sweet treats with Betty Crocker Reese's Dessert Bar Mix. Add your own twist to these mixes by trying tested and trusted Betty Crocker recipes. For when turning on the oven is. If you Love Fudge and Reese's you are going to LOVE these!!! It is the perfect mixture of the two!