Cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake!. Who could beat this Cheesecake Filled Chocolate Bundt Cake with its rich yet tender chocolate cake, surprise cheesecake filling Between my recent Fudge Filled Cookies and this Cheesecake Filled Chocolate Bundt Cake, I am apparently on a mission to. The cheesecake filling idea popped into my head as I was making the batter for the chocolate cake. And guys, I bet you already know them, but if you don't, you need to know about Nordic Ware bundt pans (they did not pay me to say this, I just adore their.
A moist, chocolate sour cream bundt cake covered in a rich chocolate ganache with a luscious cream cheese swirl hiding inside. The first step in making this cake is to make the cream cheese filling and put it in the refrigerator to chill while you're making the rest of the cake. This is such an awesome combination! You can cook Cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake! using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake!
- Prepare 8 ounces of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of For the cake:.
- It’s 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder, preferably Dutch-processed.
- It’s 6 ounces of bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of espresso powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 1 3/4 cups (7.87 ounces) of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream, at room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 sticks (6 ounces) of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 2 cups of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- It’s 5 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- It’s of For the glaze:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of corn syrup.
- Prepare 4 ounces of semisweet chocolate, chopped.
I am obsessed with this dessert! It is a must try recipe I love every flavor in it:) Don't forget to tag me. This Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake is light and moist, plus insanely easy to make which I love. Adapted from these cakes, this cake is incredibly moist and fluffy, with a deliciously rich chocolate flavour, and is swirled with a thick and creamy vanilla cheesecake layer.
Cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake! step by step
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray..
- For the filling: In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until well combined. Add the egg, vanilla, and flour until well combined. Set aside..
- For the cake: in a large bowl, mix the cocoa, chocolate, and espresso powder. Pour the boiling water into the bowl and cover. Let stand for 5 minutes. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda.Whisk the chocolate mixture until it is smooth. Let cool to room temperature. When it has cooled, whisk in the sour cream..
- In the mixing bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar, and vanilla for about 3 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, until combined. On low speed gradually add the flour mixture and the melted chocolate mixture alternatively, beginning and ending with the flour, until the batter is smooth..
- Pour a little more than half the batter into the prepared pan. Pour the cheesecake filling into the center of the batter, not allowing it to touch the edges of the pan. Pour the remaining batter of the filling. Bake the cake for about 50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs. Let cool on a rack for 10 minutes, then turn the cake out and let cool completely..
- For the glaze: In a small saucepan heat the cream and corn syrup over medium heat until hot. Remove from heat and add the chocolate, whisking until smooth. Let cool slightly until thickened. Drizzle over the cake. Let the glaze set at room temperature, about 10 minutes, before serving..
The cheesecake centre just tops this cake, and pairs beautifully with the chocolate. This cheesecake stuffed Bundt cake is amazingly good. It actually rivals my favourite chocolate cake in both flavour and texture. The cheesecake adds a bit of a tart tang that compliments the chocolate cake perfectly. I opted to fill it with a chocolate cheesecake.