No Bake Cheesecake★Recipe video★. In a large bowl using a hand mixer (or in the bowl of a. No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe: This is a great make-ahead cake that is perfect for Summer. It comes together quickly, looks beautiful and tastes amazing.
In a small bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon. An easy, no-bake cheesecake recipe made completely from scratch! Unlike many recipes, there's absolutely no gelatin or condensed milk required for this one! You can have No Bake Cheesecake★Recipe video★ using 33 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Bake Cheesecake★Recipe video★
- It’s of ■Cheesecake.
- You need of (anglaise sauce / creme anglaise).
- It’s of ・3 egg yolks.
- It’s of ・60 g (3/10 cup) granulated sugar.
- You need of ・8 drops vanilla oil.
- Prepare of ・180 g/ml (4/5 cup) milk.
- Prepare of ・18g (1.5 Tbsp) granulated sugar (for milk).
- You need of ・300 g (10.5 oz) cream cheese.
- It’s of ・1.5 Tbsp granulated sugar (for cream cheese).
- Prepare of ・115 g (4 oz, 1/2 cup) plain yogurt.
- Prepare of ・1.5 tsp lemon juice.
- It’s of ・180 g/ml (4/5 cup) heavy cream.
- It’s of ・2 tsp granulated sugar (for heavy cream).
- You need of ・7ｇ(2.5 tsp) gelatin powder.
- Prepare of ・3 Tbsp water (for gelatin powder).
- It’s of ■Bottom（9 pieces）.
- It’s of ・30g (1 oz, 1/7 cup) unsalted butter.
- It’s of ・25g (3 Tbsp) cake flour.
- You need of ・5g (1 Tbsp) cocoa powder.
- Prepare of ・30g (3.5 Tbsp) powdered sugar.
- It’s of ・30g (6 Tbsp) almond flour.
- It’s of ■ Strawberry sauce.
- It’s of ・200g (7 oz) frozen strawberries.
- Prepare of ・65g (1/3 cup) granulated sugar.
- It’s of ・1.5 Tbsp water.
- Prepare of ・1/2 tsp lemon juice.
- Prepare of ・1/2 tsp rum.
- It’s of ※round silicone mold, 8 cavity.
- It’s of each cavity :120ml.
- It’s of (diameter：6.2 cm, height：5.2 cm）.
- It’s of (diameter：2.4 in, height : 2 in）.
- Prepare of ※One extra cup of cheesecake will remain.
- You need of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Skip the oven and make yourself an easy, authentic-tasting cheesecake from scratch. No-Bake Cheesecake: The Ultimate Easy Recipe This No Bake Cheesecake is an elegant, crowd pleasing summer dessert. Mascarpone cheese elevates the flavor and texture of this easy no bake cheesecake and the double strawberry topping is lip-smacking good! When you head to the store to pick up ingredients for this no-bake cheesecake, there are a few things to keep in mind.
No Bake Cheesecake★Recipe video★ instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/Fm53O8o2gLs.
- 【Cheesecake】Whisk heavy cream and 2 tsp granulated sugar until it becomes heavy. Whisk it while cooling with ices. Let it sit in a fridge..
- Make anglaise sauce. Add granulated sugar to egg yolks. Mix it until it becomes whitish and heavy. Add vanilla oil and mix well..
- Put milk in a pot. Add 1.5 Tbsp granulated sugar to the milk. Warm it on low heat while stirring. Warm it until steam comes out. Pour the milk into the egg mixture while mixing. After adding all, continue to mix for a minute..
- Pour the egg and milk mixture back in the pot. Prepare ice water and put a bowl in the ice water. Heat the egg and milk mixture on low heat while stirring..
- Heat it until white foam disappears and it gets thickened lightly. After turn off the heat, continue to mix for 30 sec. Pour it into the bowl you prepared. Mix lightly. Let it cool as it is. Anglaise sauce is ready..
- Soak gelatin in water. Sprinkle gelatin evenly on 3 Tbsp water. Please put water first to prevent the gelatin from becoming uneven. Make it soft and smooth..
- Add 1.5 Tbsp granulated sugar to the cream cheese and mix well with a spatula. And then mix it with a whisk for a minute..
- Add plain yogurt. Mix well until it gets smooth. Add lemon juice and mix well. Add the anglaise sauce and mix well..
- After it becomes evenly, continue to mix for a minute. Melt the gelatin with a microwave (600W 5-10 sec × 2). Microwave it little by little so as not to boil. Melt the gelatin evenly. Add the gelatin to the cheese mixture and mix quickly..
- Mix well for 2 minutes. Take the heavy cream out of the fridge. Mix the cream lightly. Add the cream in 3 parts to the cheese mixture. Mix well each time..
- After adding all, continue to mix for a minute. Pour it into silicone mold. Flatten the surface with a offset spatula. Let it sit in a freezer overnight to solidify. Freeze it so that it can be easily removed from the silicone mold. If you don't use the silicone mold, put it in a fridge for 2-3 hours to harden it..
- 【Bottom】Make simple bottom using cocoa crumble. Cut unsalted butter into small pieces. Chill it in a fridge for over 10 min. Sift powdered sugar, cake flour and cocoa powder together. Sift almond flour..
- Put the butter and all of the dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix roughly while crushing the butter. Mix it until small lumps are formed. Let it sit in a fridge for 30 min. Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 ºF..
- Put a round cookie cutter (diameter 5cm, 2 in) on a baking tray. Put 1.5 Tbsp the cocoa crumble in it. Push and spread it..
- Remove the cookie cutter while pushing the crumble. Bake it at 170℃ / 338 ºF for 15 min. Freshly baked crumble is soft and fragile. Let it cool as it is..
- 【Strawberry sauce】Put frozen strawberries, granulated sugar, water and lemon juice in a pot. Heat it on medium heat for 7-8 min while mixing gently. Turn off the heat and add rum and mix roughly. Pour it into a bowl. Skim off the scum. Let it cool as it is..
- Take the cheesecakes out of the mold. Put it on the crumble bottom. Thaw in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours. It's all done!.
First, the star of the show: cream cheese. We suggest buying a full-fat cream cheese instead of a reduced-fat option, like Neufchatel cheese. This no-bake cheesecake has a light texture that's less dense than baked cheesecake. The filling stars cream cheese, rich mascarpone cheese, and fresh whipped cream, which you'll combine and spread over a homemade chocolate graham cracker crust. Make the stars and stripes with fresh strawberries and blueberries.