Cherry Cheese Cake Dip. Don't be wary of the cherry. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Cherry Cheesecake Dip is the most delicious, easy to make no-bake cheesecake!
It's all of the cheesecake flavor without all of the work! It's time to break out the no-bake recipes! Месяц бесплатно. Cherry cheesecake dip: I make this variation by adding cherry pie filling to the top and This cheesecake dip is super creamy, rich and completely addicting. You can have Cherry Cheese Cake Dip using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cherry Cheese Cake Dip
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese (softened).
- It’s 8 oz of whipped cream (thawed).
- You need 1 jar of marshmallow fluff.
- It’s 1 Can of Cherry Pie filling (or any pie filling you prefer).
Having quick and easy appetizers during the holiday season is always necessary around our house. Grab a box of Pillsbury™ pie crust. This cherry cheesecake brain dip is the perfect treat for your Halloween party. This recipe for Cherry Cheesecake Dip is super easy and addictive!
Cherry Cheese Cake Dip step by step
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff..
- Once the cream cheese and marshmallow is well combined add in the whipped cream. Mix until well combined..
- Scoop out into large pie dish or preferred serving dish. Smooth out and top with cherry pie filling. Serve right away or cover and fridgerate until served! Enjoy!.
Plus there is a bonus recipe for Cinnamon Pie Dippers which you can use for dipping. This Cherry Cheesecake Dip Is So Decadent That It's Best To Share. It's is so rich and creamy that you won't even know it was made with low-fat ingredients! Last week when I made this cherry cheesecake dip, I prepped for the perfect picture. I work hard to stage the images I post so the food will (hopefully) look as good as it tastes.