Super Easy Brownie Cheesecake. This velvety chocolate brownie cheesecake recipe is a dream come true for chocolate lovers. This brownie cheesecake is YOUR cheesecake. This looks so decadent but when I looked at the ingredients I was surprised at how healthy it was without using too many super obscure or irregular.
Every since my Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars went viral, I knew this easy recipe was going to be one that you guys would love just as Super fudgy and more chocolate flavor that should be legal. This recipe has to be one of the most amazing treats! It tastes absolutely out of this world but it's so simple you Cool completely before cutting. You can cook Super Easy Brownie Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Brownie Cheesecake
- You need of Prepared brownies (enough to fill a 8X8 pan).
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 package of (8 ounce)cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of peanut butter chips.
Your brownies will not be so nicely shaped if you don't allow them enough time to cool. Easy homemade recipe with simple ingredients". Watch me make these fudgy cheesecake brownies from start to finish! So today we're making these super addictive, ultra fudgy cheesecake brownies that are so simple and downright delicious.
Super Easy Brownie Cheesecake step by step
- Lightly spray a 8X8 baking dish with butter cooking spray……
- Arrange brownies on greased baking pan……..
- In a large bowl combine with an electric mixer your cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and egg, beat until creamy……..
- Stir in your peanut butter chips……
- Carefully spread cream cheese mixture over brownies, top with an additional handful of peanut butter chips………
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25 minutes……..
- Cool thoroughly, then either serve and enjoy or place in fridge overnight…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
It's impossible to not love this cheesecake! Fudgy cheesecake brownies swirled with a cream cheese filling and chocolate chips. Super soft, rich and the ultimate chocolate lover's dream dessert! Transfer cheesecake to a baking pan with a wire rack. In a circular motion starting from the inside out, pour the ganache glaze over We've curated a bunch of recipes & tips to make cooking easier for you during this time!