Lactose Free Mango Cheesecake. Making rich, creamy cheesecake is easier than you think. No Bake Mango Blackberry Cheesecake (dairy free, gluten free, paleo, and vegan) Jump to Recipe. This easy-to-make No Bake Mango Blackberry Cheesecake is for all of you cake lovers who don't want to bake.
A healthy plant-based protein-rich cheesecake no longer has to be plain and boring. This mango cheesecake is made from soft tofu, giving it a silky smooth texture. It has a sweet and rich tropical flavor from mango and coconut cream, and a drizzle of homemade chocolate glaze. You can cook Lactose Free Mango Cheesecake using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lactose Free Mango Cheesecake
- Prepare of Base.
- It’s 150 gr of chocolate biscuits (any lactose free brand).
- You need 3 spoons of lactose free butter.
- You need of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 250 of philadelphia lactose free cream cheese.
- Prepare 250 ml of lactose free fresh cream.
- Prepare 3 spoons of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 of soy yoghurt (small standard size).
- Prepare 2 spoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 sheets of gelatin/ 1/3 tea spoon of agar-agar.
- It’s of Top coating.
- It’s 1 of mango (medium size).
- It’s 2 spoons of honey.
- Prepare 3 spoons of lemon juice.
- You need 2 sheets of gelatin or 1/4 tea spoon of agar agar.
- Prepare of Decoration.
- It’s of Some pieces of mango.
- It’s of Dried Malva flower.
- Prepare of Any kind of chocolate.
It is gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, no-sugar-added, and can be vegan. Dairy-free Mango Cheesecake Recipe I have such strong childhood memories of my mom making her strawberry cheesecake as a dessert for her dinner parties. It was a recipe she got from her sister and I can literally taste it in my mouth as I type this! Dairy-free cheesecake is the perfect no-bake treat.
Lactose Free Mango Cheesecake instructions
- Use a springform pan and put parchment paper around the inner side of the pan (taller than the pan) Tips: if you dont have springform pan, use disposable alumunium round mold, cut in 4 symmetrical points and re-attach the divided part with tape in the outer side, until it makes a perfect round shape put parchment paper along the inner side (taller than the mold).
- Melt 3 spoons of butter.
- Crush biscuits inside a plastic bag until it has homogenous texture. Mix well the crushed biscuits with 3 spoons of melted butter.
- Put the mixture of biscuit into the mold. Spread and press well with glass/silicone spoon until it's flat and compact. Put this the mold inside the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Put 3 sheets of gelatin in cold water.
- Put 250 gr of philadelphia cheese to a bowl and stir it with spoon until it's soft. Add soy yogurt, 3 spoons of icing sugar and 2 spoons of lemon juice. Mix well..
- Heat the cream for 3 mins. Take out gelatin from water, put in the cream and mix well. Mix well the mixture of the cheese and the cream with mixer..
- Take out the mold from the fridge and pour the mixture to the mold. Put in the freezer for 20 mins..
- Put other 2 sheets of gelatin in cold water.
- Cut mango into cubes, put apart some small cubes (10 small cubes should be enough) for decoration. Blend mango juice, 2 spoons of honey/sugar, and 3 spoons of lemon juice..
- Heat the mango juice for 3 mins. Put the gelatin inside mango juice and mix well.
- Pour the mango mixture onto the mold. Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- After 2 hours put out the cake and put pieces of mango in the center or other decoration element (I put some mango cubes, malva flower and chocolate piece) and slowly take out the parchment paper. Put back in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. To be served while cold..
They're luxurious, simple to make, look gorgeous and will impress family and friends at any gathering. While dairy-free cheesecakes have multiple layers with a crust and filling (and sometimes extra toppings), each layer in and of itself is easy and kitchen tools like a food processor or. I think cheesecakes are amazing, I really do. It's just that I can rarely eat a whole slice without wanting to take a nap in between. Plus, all the guilt. gluten free, dairy free, cane sugar free.