No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2). An easy No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust. This simple no-bake cheesecake makes a perfect dessert for any time of year! No one can resist a slice of this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake – it's the ultimate summer dessert!
It is made with Oreo vanilla cookies, cream cheese, and whipping cream. You'll love this easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe! Made with an Oreo crust and a simple cheesecake filling that's packed with Oreo crumbs & chunks of Oreo! You can have No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2)
- It’s 500 g of cream cheese (room temp).
- Prepare 200 g of oreo cookies crushed (or about 15 pcs save some for decos).
- It’s 200 g of graham crackers (or use oreo cookies with butter for crust).
- Prepare 500 ml of all purpose cream (chilled).
- Prepare 200 ml of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of lemon/calamansi juice.
- Prepare 3 drops of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Optional:unflavored gelatin(1tbsp dissolved in 4tbsp warm water).
On a chocolate cookie base, this easy no-bake cheesecake is filled with more chopped cookies for a winning dessert treat. This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is the ultimate cookies and cream dessert. With a crunchy Oreo crust and a creamy cheesecake filling, it's so easy to make! You don't even need to turn the oven on.
No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2) step by step
- In a chilled bowl, whip all purpose cream (also chilled) until it doubles it's size and forms soft peaks. Optional: bloom gelatin and dissolve to make sure cake sets..
- Add condensed milk (to taste) and fold in softened cream cheese, and stir carefully. Make sure mixture is smooth and there are no lumps from the cream cheese. Add lemon juice, vanilla extract, and crushed oreo cookies..
- Line pan with graham cookies or crushed oreos (remove cream) with melted butter (chilled) to act as crust..
- Pour in cream cheese mixture on top of the crust. Decorate with remaining oreo cookies and chill for 4-6 hours..
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is a cool and creamy dessert with a crisp Oreo crust and a rich cookie-filled cheesecake base. Summer is all about easy, cool recipes. Living in Arizona, we are always looking for delicious recipes that are quick, don't require heating up the. This recipe for No Bake Oreo Cheesecake does not use gelatine to set it, just firmly whipped double cream and plenty of chilling in the fridge time, meaning that it is Tips for making this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe: The consistency of this no bake cheesecake should be sliceable but not solid. This is the BEST No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake!!