Blueberry Cheese Cake. Mash cream cheese until soft and creamy. Beat in eggs one at a time. Turn off oven; keep door closed.
Directions In a small saucepan, combine the blueberries, sugar and lemon juice. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into the blueberry mixture. Remove cheesecake from oven (do not turn oven off); place cheesecake on a wire rack. You can cook Blueberry Cheese Cake using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cheese Cake
- You need of Blueberry Puree.
- It’s 200 g of Blueberries.
- Prepare 45 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 5 g of lemon juice.
- It’s of Biscuit Bottom.
- It’s 100 g of Biscuit.
- You need 25-30 g of Melted 🧈.
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Cheesecake Body.
- It’s 200 g of Cream Cheese (melt over heat).
- Prepare 50 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 35 g of greek yogurt (room temperature).
- It’s 5 g of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 5 g of Gelatine Sheet.
- You need 120 g of Lightly Whipped Cream.
- Prepare 65 g of Blueberry Puree.
- Prepare of Cheesecake Top.
- Prepare 100 g of Blueberry Puree.
- Prepare 50 g of Whipping Cream.
- It’s 2 g of Gelatine Sheet.
Taste of Home has the best blueberry cheesecake recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Soy cream cheese works wonders in this smooth and creamy cheesecake from the Test Kitchen. This delicious, lactose-free dessert tastes like the real thing. The whole cheesecake is covered with fresh homemade blueberry sauce.
Blueberry Cheese Cake instructions
- Add in blueberry puree ingredients into thermomix (20mins | 100° | Speed 2), then (20mins | V | Speed 2), lastly (10sec | Speed 6).
- Separate cooled blueberry puree into 2 batch. 65g into a pipping bag. Remaining set aside..
- Soak 5g & 2g gelatine sheet in cold water, then melt on saucepan over low heat..
- Crush biscuit, add in butter and milk until crushed biscuit hold together. Put in cake mould & make it flat. Chill in fridge..
- Gently whip the whipping cream & set aside..
- Room Temperature cream cheese melt over heat, whisk till creamy & add in sugar, mix well..
- Add in 🍋 & yogurt, mix well..
- Add in melted gelatine & mix quickly.
- Add in Whipped cream & mix gently.
- Transfer mixture into a beaker..
- Pour in half of the mixture into the mould. Sprinkle some blueberry puree & pour rest of the mixture. Sprinkle remaining puree freely on top. Use a chopstick to draw over it..
- Refrigerate it for 30 Minutes..
- Whisk remaining puree & whipping cream well, then quickly whisk in 2g melted gelatine..
- Pour onto harden cheesecake & chilled for at least 3-4 hours inside the fridge..
- To remove, wrap the mould with steamed tower..
- Design as desired..
It's the perfect compliment to the thick and creamy cheesecake and adds just enough additional blueberry flavor to offset the wonderful tang of the lemon cheesecake. With the addition of a little whipped cream and some lemon slices, this cheesecake is ready to go! This Easy Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert with a light and creamy no-bake cheesecake layer is a fabulous make-ahead dessert choice for any time of year! This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but will share some commission. This No-Bake Cheesecake is a creamy, decadent dessert that comes together quickly, and is super easy!