Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce. Mini no bake cheesecakes with blueberry sauce, served in small mason jars. Ready fast since the cheesecake is no bake, made with cream cheese, greek yogurt and whipped cream. Perfect dessert for a party since they can be transported so easily.
How to Make Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes: Start by baking the mini phyllo cups. Yes, they are pre-baked straight from the freezer, but this step makes them crispy and even tastier. While the phyllo cups bake and then cool, prepare the cheesecake mixture and blueberry sauce. You can cook Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce
- You need 1/3 Cup of Gram Cracker Crumbs.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 1 Pkg (8 oz) of Cream Cheese, Soften).
- You need 1/4 Cup of White Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Spread coconut onto bottom of small baking pan. These blueberry mini cheesecakes are a perfect example. They store well in the refrigerator for a week. You can freeze them for long-term dessert or tea party, too.
Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce step by step
- Preheat 325, line 6 miffin cup with paper.
- Mix Graham Cracker and butter well, spoon in to muffin cups, press down with a shot glass.
- Bake for 5 min, remove, keep oven on.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy, beat in sugar (abput 5 minute total) add egg and vanilla extract mix well.
- Spoon in mixture evenly, also to the rim. Bake for 25 min.
- Cool in pan completely before removing to chill in fridge. Serve with homemaker blueberry sauce.
Garnish with some fresh gorgeous blueberries. Mini Cheesecakes start with a sweet graham cracker crust, and then add thick cheesecake filling, and a delicious strawberry sauce topping. These cheesecakes are easy to make with detailed step-by-step instructions. Top these cheesecakes however you'd like: with fresh berries, crushed Oreo® cookies or candies, salted caramel sauce, or a chocolate ganache. The blueberry sauce is a simple mixture of fresh blueberries and a little Torani sugar free raspberry sauce for sweetness.