Cinnamon Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos.
You can cook Cinnamon Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos
- You need of Cinnamon taco shells see my other recipe.
- Prepare 1 pint of strawberries Washed and diced.
- Prepare 12 oz of cream cheese softened.
- You need 2/3 cups of confectioner sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Blueberries optional.
Cinnamon Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos instructions
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla for a couple of minutes, until smooth. Transfer cream cheese mixture into a piping bag to easier fill the tacos. Dice strawberries into small pieces and mix them with 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon..
- Cool cinnamon taco shells to room temperature and fill them with cheesecake filling and strawberries and blueberries notes- Iam adding Cut up banana to mine because I have some bananas..
- Check out this delicious recipe cookpad.com/us/recipes/13016991-cinnamon-dessert-taco-shells?invite_token=z6FjCrv2svwWZEqBgGCxhs2k.