Healthy oats cookie. Healthy cookies can be tricky to figure out, and this one was no exception. Cuz these are not your ordinary oatmeal cookies! Whereas traditional recipes usually call for a full stick (or more.
These delicious, healthy oat cookies are packed with hemp seeds, raisins, chocolate chips and flax. These delicious, healthy oat cookies are perfect for a sweet, little snack anytime of day. Chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal cookies, ginger cookies, even Snickerdoodles taste great with Oatmeal-Date-Chocolate Cookies. You can have Healthy oats cookie using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy oats cookie
- It’s 1 cup of oats flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of margarine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of Optional flavours.
- It’s 3/4 cups of Oats.
- Prepare 1/2 of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raisins.
The oats and dates to this cookie recipe are packed with fiber. Made with some kind of whole wheat flour. Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies that are made with just banana and oats. Super chewy oatmeal and coconut cookies are here!
Healthy oats cookie step by step
- Mix all to form a hard dough texture.
- Refidgerate for minimum 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 190° for about 10-15 mins. Meanwhile form 1/4 cup size balls and space out on a tray.
- Place in oven for about 15-20 mins.
The base of these cookies is rolled oats, oat flour, almond flour. These healthy oatmeal cookies are made without gluten, dairy, sugar or oil, but are packed Quinoa Flakes: quick cooking oats or another flaked grain will work here as well. These Banana Oatmeal Cookies are naturally sweetened and easy to prepare. Use the two ingredient base and then customise to suit tastes. These healthy nut cookies are made with just three ingredients!