Strawberry-Mint Cream Cheese Cookies. Because the strawberry cream cheese cookies are soft, they are best kept refrigerated in an airtight container. Not only will this preserve them longer, it will also keep these soft cookies intact and keep the strawberries taste fresh! My husband says these are some of the most delicious cream cheese.
Jump start a strawberries and cream sweet bite with a sugar cookie mix. Mix cream cheese, milk and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Fill each cookie cup with rounded teaspoonful of filling. You can cook Strawberry-Mint Cream Cheese Cookies using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry-Mint Cream Cheese Cookies
- It’s 1.25 C of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 t of baking soda.
- It’s 1/8 t of salt.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese; softened.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 3/4 C of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3/4 C of strawberries; chopped.
- You need 1 T of flour.
- It’s 1 t of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 t of mint extract.
Stuffed cookies never looked more angelic than these Strawberry Cream Cheese Cookies from Delish.com. Make filling: Line a large plate or baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and lemon zest until smooth. One bowl, no beaters necessary, soft, delicious cookies.
Strawberry-Mint Cream Cheese Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl. Whisk..
- Mix 1 T of flour with strawberries..
- Cream butter, sugar, and cream cheese until light and fluffy..
- Add egg, vanilla, and mint. Beat briefly until incorporated..
- Slowly add dry ingredients while mixer is beating until all ingredients are incorporated..
- Fold in strawberries gently..
- Refridgerate dough for 15 minutes..
- Roll cookies into quarter sized pieces, or to your preference..
- Cook 12-15 minutes or until bottom of cookies start to brown..
- Variations; White chocolate chips, sweetened-condensed milk, caramel, coconut, raspberries, blueberries, mango, creme anglaise, butterscotch, basil,.
These cream cheese cookies make a lovely addition to any tea tray. —Glenna Aberle, Sabetha, Kansas. Strawberry Cream Cookies Recipe photo by Taste of Home. In this video, I'm going to be showing you guys how to make this delicious summery (or any time of the season really) cookie. It is extremely simple to make. Lovely mint flavored cream cheese mints filled with a decadent chocolate ganache.