Cream Cheese Cake Icing. It's great for all your treats. It's a five-star favorite that has an ideal balance of sweetness and tanginess. It goes great on Carrot Cake, Red Velvet Cake, and just about any other flavor cake or cupcake you can imagine.
Not too sweet, and it spreads beautifully. Very smooth and creamy without being too sweet." – Dubbyde. The woman who made the wedding cake for our daughter, Leanne, and her groom, Billy, used this recipe. You can cook Cream Cheese Cake Icing using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Cake Icing
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 t of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 11 T of butter.
- You need 2 C of powdered sugar.
It's also excellent on carrot cake. —Sharon Lugdon, Greenbush, Maine. Always make sure that all ingredients are at room temperature before starting. Easy Cheesecake Brownie Trifle A Night Owl. I think we're finally in a nice groove, especially since I'm betting we're in this for the long haul now.
Cream Cheese Cake Icing step by step
- Beat cream cheese and butter together on medium-low speed for 1 minute. Add sugar and vanilla extract. Blend until light and fluffy for another minute..
- Variations; Extracts (almond, rum, lemon, anise, banana, hazelnut, raspberry, coconut, orange), food coloring, chopped nuts, minced herbs, citrus zest.
Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices and salt in medium bowl; set aside. Beat eggs and oil in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Gradually add granulated sugar, mixing until blended. The woman who made the wedding cake for our daughter, Leanne, and her groom, Billy, used this recipe. Whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a medium.