Cranberry Cream Cheese Cake. Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake. written by Vera Z. If you like this Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake, try also: Blueberry Cheesecake Crumb Cake is delicious combo of two mouthwatering desserts: crumb cake and blueberry cheesecake. How to Make Mini Cheesecakes with Cranberry Sauce
Cranberry Cheesecake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. For filling, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. You can have Cranberry Cream Cheese Cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Cream Cheese Cake
- You need 95 grams of butter.
- You need 60 grams of cream cheese (softened).
- You need 1 tsp of grated lemon rind.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cranberries (frozen/dry).
- You need 1 of confectioner's sugar.
Anyone else having a hard time getting back into the swing of things after the holiday season? It's always a challenge for me this time of year. Cranberry Cheesecake Fluff is a creamy and delicious cheesecake fluff salad with cranberries and walnuts. It is so easy to make and a MUST for the holidays!
Cranberry Cream Cheese Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F. Grease a 15×21 loaf pan. Beat butter, cream cheese, lemon rind and sugar till light and fluffy..
- Add in egg, continue mixing till well combined. Stir in flours. Fold in cranberries. Spoon in mixture into prepared tin pan..
- Bake for an hour, or until tester comes out clean. Stand cake till cool, dust with confectioner's sugar..
- ***for bigger servings, double all the ingredients (steps are the same) and may use a bundt cake pan or 9-inch cake pan.
Adding some cream cheese to help thicken it up and give it the cheesecake flavor took this fluff to a whole different level. This cranberry orange cream cheese pound cake is the perfect dessert this holiday season. The cream cheese allows the cake to stay perfectly moist and the cranberries and orange zest add the perfect zing. I dare you to take a bite of this and not go back for seconds (and thirds, and fourths!!). Blend cake mix, cream cheese, milk and add eggs and beat.