Peanutbutter – Chocolate Chip Sweet Creamcheese Sandwich Cookies. They have lots of chocolate chips and a creamy layer of cream cheese in the middle. Stir in chocolate chips by hand. Using a meatball scooper or a spoon, scoop out small portions of dough and drop onto parchment.
Drop cookies by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the If that's what you enjoy this is a perfect recipe. I prefer a sweet cookie that is why I eat. These simple stir-together cookies are made in a flash and are great for any occasion. You can cook Peanutbutter – Chocolate Chip Sweet Creamcheese Sandwich Cookies using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanutbutter – Chocolate Chip Sweet Creamcheese Sandwich Cookies
- It’s of Cookies.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar, firmly packed.
- You need 3/4 cup of Butter or Margarine, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Chocolate Chips.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 12 oz of Creamcheese – Softened.
- You need 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar, firmly packed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Honey.
- It’s 1 of (Once Mixed) Put your filling into the freezer.
- Prepare 1 of *Note Depending on the size of your cookies, you may need more.
I did make some adjustments to the recipe. Add in eggs one at time Stir in chocolate chips. Be careful to not over mix. Regardless of the type of flour, I've found that disher-style ice cream scoops make a big difference in crumbly.
Peanutbutter – Chocolate Chip Sweet Creamcheese Sandwich Cookies step by step
- Set oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, brown sugar, margarine and peanut butter until light and fluffy..
- Add vanilla and egg, and blend very well..
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt and mix well..
- Stir in your chocolate chips..
- Shape your dough into 1-inch balls, and place approximately 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet..
- Slightly flatten with a fork, dipped in flour or sugar. (Optional).
- Bake at 375°F for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Immediately remove your cookies from the cookie sheet..
- For easier handling, chill your cookies in the freezer for about an hour.**.
- Filling* Beat the cream cheese, honey and brown sugar until thoroughly mixed. Put your filling in the freezer, until you can scoop it out with a melon baller..
- Once you can scoop out your filling, and depending on the size of your cookies, place 2 or 3 balls of filling onto one half of a cookie, add the top, and gently press down..
- Once you have all of your sandwich cookies made, place cookies back in the freezer until filling is completely hardened..
- Serve as a frozen treat, or thawed out… with plenty of napkins. :).
I'm a wife and mom to twin boys and a sweet black lab with a serious sweets. DO NOT change anything else in this recipe. Her sweet gesture literally took a very dark season in my life and made it a little brighter. You see, after our daughter Bethany turned one-year-old we were ready to. If you aren't necessarily a huge fan of cream cheese, never you fear.