Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies. Soft Batch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies from Averie Cooks. Very good chocolate chip cookie recipe! I used fat-free cream cheese sugar free Hershey's chocolate chips Splenda instead of white sugar and This was proclaimed "Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever" by Hubby.
These cream cheese chocolate chip cookies will be your new Get ready for the softest, chewiest, melt in your mouth cookies ever. If you've never made cookies with cream cheese in the batter – then you. Thick, soft, chewy cream cheese chocolate chip cookies! You can cook Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 2 stick of unsalted butter (at room temp).
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese (at room temp).
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (i used milk and dark).
The secret ingredient in my chocolate chip cookies is none other than … cream cheese! Our month of chocolate desserts wouldn't be complete without (you guessed it) chocolate chip cookies. One tip: you'll want to make a double batch and keep the cookie dough. Stir in flour and salt, just until blended.
Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Cream butter and cream cheese until thoroughly combined..
- Add sugar and vanilla..
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt..
- Add flour mixture 1 cup at a time to cream cheese mixture until well combined. (Dough will be very sticky).
- Stir in chocolate chips..
- Spoon on baking sheet. I used 1/2 tablespoon for measuring but you can use 1 if you prefer larger cookies. They will not flatten out a lot..
- Bake 10 to 12 Minutes depending on size. Let cool on baking sheet for a few minutes, then let cool completely on a wire rack..
These cream cheese chocolate cookies are soft cookies with wonderful texture and flavor. The cookie dough is versatile, too. These easy Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Cookies are perfect for a sweet and satisfying morning munch. One of my kids favorite breakfast cookies! …don't argue. Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Breakfast Cookies for everyone!