German chocolate cream cheese cake. Well, I've never made a German Chocolate Cake, but I'm always up for a new chocolate recipe, so I went for it. How to Make a German Chocolate Cream Cheese Snack Cake. You don't HAVE to use nuts if you're allergic or But nuts are kind of a thing in German Chocolate Cake, so I included them today.
Famous for its unique, deep sweetness. We make this for Sunday lunches when the whole family gets together. Stir in chocolate chips and remaining pecans. You can have German chocolate cream cheese cake using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of German chocolate cream cheese cake
- It’s 1 of German chocolate cake.
- Prepare 2 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
And there's no cake more special than German chocolate cake, with its signature coconut-pecan filling and topping. And there's no cake more special than German chocolate. Be sure to fully cream them together, looking for a lighter (in color). First, I apologize that I'm giving you more chocolate after the chocolate-iest holiday of the year.
German chocolate cream cheese cake step by step
- Make cake according to box directions.
- In serpent bowl mix cream cheese, and sugar together, when mixed well add eggs and just blend them in.
- In 9×13 pan spray with Pam add half the cake mix, then pour cream cheese mix on top, then add the rest of the cake mix, bake on 325 for 60 mins , until toothpick comes out clean, let cool for a hour, and top off with German chocolate frosting coconut and pecans (I use Pillsbury band).
When I first tested this recipe, I found the cake batter to be too thin to hold up a cream cheese center. I removed some of the liquid and replaced it. The secret ingredient in German chocolate cake batter is boiling water — it's crucial that you include it in this cake. Chocolate Cake with Almond-Cream Cheese Filling and Berries. A German Chocolate Cake is an impressive looking cake.