Easy Cream Cheese Sugar Cookie Bars. These easy frosted sugar cookie bars are sure to put a smile on your face! It was a rough few days after the surgery I mentioned in my last post (Chocolate Chip Cake), but I'm good now, and there was no. Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies are a perfectly soft, melt-in-your-mouth cutout cookie!
My friend Erin came over, tasted one, and commented on how much she loved the slight tang. You can leave it white, or color it with food coloring. This recipe for cream cheese sugar cookies produces a soft, chewy, and flavorful sugar cookie. You can have Easy Cream Cheese Sugar Cookie Bars using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Cream Cheese Sugar Cookie Bars
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of of softened butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 8 oz of of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of of vanilla (or more to taste).
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of For Frosting.
- You need 1/2 cup of of softened butter.
- Prepare 5 oz of of softened cream cheese.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 of Thin with milk or lemon juice to get desired consistency..
Here are some sugar cookie rolling tips to make the most of your dough, as well as make things go a little easier and faster for you (hopefully!), because these are as time consuming as you'll let them be! These easy sugar cookie bars are just as delicious as regular sugar cookies with hardly any work! They cut really neatly and would be a great fast recipe for a group or party since. brownies and bars cookies holiday. I have shared a yummy recipe for sugar cookie bars before, but saw this variation and had to give it a try.
Easy Cream Cheese Sugar Cookie Bars step by step
- Mix eggs, butter, sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla until smooth and creamy..
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well..
- Spread dough into a 12 x 17 jelly roll pan. Dough will be super, duper sticky! You will need to spread it in the pan like you are icing a cake. I used a large silicone head spatula to spread dough..
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven until golden brown (about 20 mins). Don't over cook or your cookies will be dry..
- For frosting: cream butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar. Thin with milk or lemon juice to get desired consistency..
- Ice cookies when completely cool. Decorate if desired. Cut into squares. Store in tightly sealed container. No need to refrigerate..
The benefit of making sugar cookie bars is there is no rolling and cutting needed before you bake. Only a few ingredients are necessary to make this creamy cheesecake Spread the cream cheese mixture over top the cookie base. They're faster and easier than making sugar cookies because there's no dough to chill and no dough to scoop out individually. I hope you enjoy these sugar cookie bars with cream cheese as much as we did. So soft, so yummy and so easy to make!!