Chocolate Chip cream cheese breakfast cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Breakfast Cookies for everyone! How to Make these Easy Breakfast Cookies.
Cake like in the middle and crunchy on the outer rims. They don't spread either so I ended up with many little mountains! I think these might be better off called "cream cheese chocolate chip bars"! You can have Chocolate Chip cream cheese breakfast cookies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip cream cheese breakfast cookies
- It’s 1 can of seamless cresent roll dough.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of block cream cheese – room temperature.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips.
I love cream cheese chocolate chip cookies! It is really amazing what a difference the cream cheese makes. Your cookies look just perfect, and I'm loving how you used a combo of semi-sweet and bittersweet chocolate chips. Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies; Start Reading Mode.
Chocolate Chip cream cheese breakfast cookies instructions
- With a hand mixer. Beat sugar , cream cheese, vanilla extract together until smooth..
- Unroll crescent roll dough. Stretch dough out slightly. It should be in the shape of a rectangle..
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the top of the dough.leaving a little edge about 1/2". Sprinkle with chocolate chips on top of the cheese layer..
- Roll the dough up tightly. And wrap in plastic wrap. Refigerate for 2 hours. Or overnight..
- When chilled. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Slice 1/4" slices.Bake on prepared cookie sheet. 12-14 minutes. Until they appear golden Brown. Transfer to cooling rack. Eat warm or at room temperature. Enjoy..
It was time for a chocolate version. It was time for a chocolate version. The double chocolate cookies are deep, dark, indulgent, and cream cheese helps them stay extra soft and moist. Yeah, I think that sounds like a pretty darn delicious combo. This Chocolate Chunk Cream Cheese Cake is incredibly simple to make, but a nice change on your average cakes and bars.