Spiced Apple-Pecan Cream Cheese Cake. The most tender and moist apple pecan spice cake that you will make. This rich, creamy cheesecake is topped with the sort of apple-pecan deliciousness you might find in your favorite pie. Sprinkle over apples in separate large bowl; mix lightly.
Consider trying these popular apple recipes: Caramel Pecan Apple Crisp. The most tender and moist apple pecan spice cake that you will make. This spiced apple bread is moist and flavorful. You can have Spiced Apple-Pecan Cream Cheese Cake using 27 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spiced Apple-Pecan Cream Cheese Cake
- You need of For the Filling.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need of For the Cake.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of apple sauce.
- It’s 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of allspice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 3 cups of peeled diced apples.
- You need of For the Frosting.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of milk or half'n'half.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
It makes a great quick bread to make for a special Beat in eggs and vanilla, then stir in chopped apples, raisins, and pecans. Beat in vanilla extract and pinch of salt. Fall is my favorite season of the year. Apple and cream cheese sneaking off to have a sweet little affair.
Spiced Apple-Pecan Cream Cheese Cake step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Begin by combining the cream cheese filling ingredients and beat until smooth. Set aside..
- Add the sugars, eggs, and oil and beat until combined..
- Add the apple sauce and mix..
- Combine the flour, spices, salt, and baking soda.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in a mixer..
- When the dry ingredients are just incorporated, stop the mixing and fold the apples and pecans in by hand..
- In a greased bundt pan, layer half the cake batter, followed by the cream cheese filling..
- Top with the remaining batter and spread to fill the seams..
- Bake and 60-70 minutes until the cake sets and a wooden skewer inserted comes out without batter. Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan and then invert on to a wire rack to cool completely..
- Make the Frosting by melting the butter and brown sugar in a small saucepan pan over low heat..
- Add the milk and vanilla and stir..
- Add the powdered sugar and whisk. If the frosting is too thick to drizzle, add more milk 1 tsp at a time..
- Drizzle the frosting over the cake and top with whole pecans, or if you can find them glazed pecans..
Meanwhile, stir flour, both sugars, salt, baking soda and spices. What could be better than cream cheesy apple cake with caramel glaze? Pour half the cake batter into prepared Bundt pan. Spoon cream cheese filling evenly over batter and then cover with remaining half of the batter. My grandmother occasionally brought over this wonderful cake warm from the oven.